Just joined and this is my first post. I dunno if this is where it is supposed to go or not, so feel free to move it if another section suits it better.
(1) When it comes to purchasing an SD card, I am fairly clueless. For an average gamer that will probably have about 20 Wii games to save and quite a few VC games, a lot of music, and a few pictures is a 1GB SD large enough, or would you suggest me to buy a 2GB, just in case?
(2) Any suggestions on a cheap, long-lasting rechargeable battery? From what Ive heard, Nintendo is not planning, in any way, on having a rechargeable controller, but 3rd parties are working on rechargeable docking stations. Are these worth it, or would having a couple sets of rechargeable batteries be better?
(3) I have been wondering if I should wait to buy the Wii (for reasons of price, and for nintendo to work out all the bugs). I have enough money, do you think I should get it right now? Or should I wait (presumably a long time) until the price goes down. Any idea how soon the price will drop, and by what amount? How long do you think I should wait?
(4) I am confused over how the Wii manages music. From what Ive heard, you can put music on a Wii, but only play it during Excite Truck, and slidshows? Presumably there will be more games you can play music on, like Excite Truck, but what if you just want to play some music, say during a party? There has to be a slideshow running as well, what if you have no pictures? Any news on Nintendo thinking up a music channel?
(5) Lastly, have you seen any recent deals on trading in a GC? I still have mine, and I obviously wont need it after I get my Wii. I have been watching for deals from Gamestop, EB Games etc. for extra trade in value, but havent seen any.
Thanks in advance for the help guys.