Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please Help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Please Help

on the 30th, i purchased a Wii on google through a company called scott-jones enterprises. they were selling them for only $260, so i'm kind of hesitant that it may have been a scam. i've emailed them twice since then and have yet to get a response. my question is have any of you done business with this company, or actually got the wii from them?

also, if any of you have ever bought anything from amazon, i could use your help. on the Nintendo Wii discussion board on amazon, several of the members there also bought a wii from this company the same day as i did. i'd like to contact them to see if they had any luck contacting Scott-jones, but i can't post anything there because i've never made a purchase on amazon. if anyone can help me out, please let me know and i'll give you a link.

thanks a lot!

Member #
    Friends
    please, if anyone could help out. i'm soon going to call the credit card company and tell them to stop payment. i don't want to have to do that though. i want a wii!!

Member #
    Friends
    I think you should contact your credit card company and put a fraud alert on it.
    Then call Amazon and explain your story. As for contacting other members I have no idea.

Member #
    Friends
    problem is, i didn't order through amazon. i ordered through google. i'm only on amazon because i saw they had a lot of activity in the boards there.
    now what exactly would a fraud alert do?

Member #
    Melbourne, Australia,the world,the galaxy,the universe
    Friends
    can someone pretty pleeeezzz with a wii flavoured cherry on top tell me how to start a new thread???

Fry cracked corn and I dont care, Leela cracked corn, still dont care, Bender cracked corn and HE IS GREAT... Take that you stupid corn!!!
    Thanks to demonflair for the sig!!!!!!!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    spazzymcwii, Go to the section that you want to post in and look around and it will be a button saying new topic or something. Click it and you should be able to make one.

Member #
    Friends
    bad,bad, news. just got an email from google saying that scott-jones enterprises refunded my money and cancelled my order. it says it may be a few days until my money shows back up on my credit card. Their reason was listed as "Refunded by google 02." Now i'm wondering if they really refunded my money or not. for all i know they just told me i won't be getting my wii, and i'm not getting my money back.
    I'm hoping that google caught these bastards scamming and google themselves refunded my money.
    So now not only am i most likely involved in some sort of scam, but i am now wii-less. Every day i've called my local walmart and target and not once have they said they've even gotten any recently or know when any will be in. i dont' see myself getting one anytime soon.

Member #
    Friends
    anyone in southeasten Pennsylvania want to help me get one? i still have yet to even see the Wii box. never have i even gotten a "sorry, we sold out" It appears all my local stores aren't even getting any in at all.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for all the help

Member #
    Friends
    i saw this Story online...hope it helps, PM me if you have any other questions.

Ads