LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    you mean you havent seen it yet!?! dang! www.break.com search it and vola! quality sucks though, looks like it was done with a camera phone. but who cares, hes dead anyways!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    All the previews of the News Channel that they've shown have been actual news, not just Nintendo news.

The_Loose_Cannon
    really?? thats awesome! where did you find that info? link me

Member #
    Friends
    Direct from Nintendo:
    http://us.wii.com/viewer_channel.jsp?vid=2
    "You can access the most up-to-date breaking news from around the world, organized into a variety of topical categories using this channel."

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Direct from Nintendo:
    http://us.wii.com/viewer_channel.jsp?vid=2
    "You can access the most up-to-date breaking news from around the world, organized into a variety of topical categories using this channel."
    wow im impressed! but ya know, i wonder how cool it "REALLY is" ya know? well we'll see for now i still have the ooooo and ahhhhh factoring in lol

ETA: spelling nazi!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Thinking it would be 'nintendo news' only is not very well-thought. Since the weatherchannel doesnt offer 'nintendo weather', but some 3rd party broadcasting it on the Wii. Hence the newschannel will be (probably) broadcast by another 3rd party (CNN, whatever). This is probably done in the same matter as websites broadcast RSS feeds.

Can't Wait

Banned ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8263-8201-5467-9061
    Any news on upcoming channels?-

The_Loose_Cannon
    is anyone else finding their weather to be a bit innacurate? for some reason where i am located in NY, it says as of 7AM on that specific day, its like 60-someodd degrees and sunny when infact here in NY it hasnt been above 53 or so and its night time where its about 30 something degrees and not sunny??

also, when does the "free trial" expire on the internet server here? and whats the guestimate on price? i assume youre kinda stuck buying with through wii points so you can down load the games on the virtual consul........

Member #
    Friends
    6319-9882-8659-0638
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    you mean you havent seen it yet!?! dang! www.break.com search it and vola! quality sucks though, looks like it was done with a camera phone. but who cares, hes dead anyways!
    OMG i'm sorry but your kindah perv! Your amazed that someone have'nt seen it??I have not wathced it won't eighteer.
    (sorry about that) But i'm not mad at yah or anything. Just wanned to say this

well i hope that it won't be only normal news cause then it's better to go to the internett channell. But nintendo news will be easyer to find there(news channel).

My name is Alan, gaming name is ZaLaN

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendowiigaming.piczo
    OMG i'm sorry but your kindah perv! Your amazed that someone have'nt seen it??I have not wathced it won't eighteer.
    (sorry about that) But i'm not mad at yah or anything. Just wanned to say this

well i hope that it won't be only normal news cause then it's better to go to the internett channell. But nintendo news will be easyer to find there(news channel).

haha, perverted-ness has nothing to do with justification and proper death sentencing

you think thats the worst ive seen? oh boy! ill tell you another day and you can deff be shocked and appauled.....comes with the job!

no hard feelings taken

i agree with you on the normal news thing....thats why i asked if it was going to be localized? dont know how exactly they will set it up. welp, i guess only time will tell.

Ads