1) ED/HD if you have componentsOriginally Posted by Carsonal
3) Biggest question for me before I bought the Wii, but it's easy, don't worry.
I've been thinking about buying a Wii for the past couple of days.
I own a 360 but would like to try a different style of gaming and so i have a few questions
1. Does the wii look better on an SD-tv or HD
2. The range of games is quite small at the moment, what are some of the big up and coming titles
3. Is the Wiimote easy enough to get used to when playing games such as Zelda?
Thanks, any answers will be appreciated
I might get one in the next few weeks
buddy even though you have the 360 the wii will be a worthy investment, its a great little console and for the price compared to the other consoles its a bargain.
If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS
Since you have the xbox360 to keep you company (graphics wise, at least for the first months of the wii), you will enjoy zelda. To fully understand the potential of the new remote, play/buy Zelda/Madden/Rayman Raving Rabbids, and ofc the bundled wii sports.
Zelda finished in 45 hours, used guide 3-4 times...
Currently waiting for MP3, Super Smash Bros:Brawl