Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quick HELP

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000

Quick HELP

i need an argument saying that the wii is not childish compared to xbox 360 or ps3, im not good at this and dont know a lot of facts. so, what would u say if i said the wii is childish compared to xbox360/ps3?

Member #
    Friends
    I would say: Before you make fun of something first learn some facts about it. Nintendo is changing the gaming world with the Wii by offering innovative controls with fun games at a very low price. Just think of it, you're a soldier and the wiimote is your m16, a knight and the wiimote is your sword, in a car/truck/monster truck and the wiimote is your steering wheel, a football player and the wiimote and nunchuck are your body, arms, and legs; the possibilities are endless. The Nintendo Revolution is gonna have decent graphics for the next gen, a decent amount of power, a good online system, amazing games, innovative controls, and it will offer a whole new experience that is going to change the way we play games forever. Besides anyone who likes the xbox360/ps3 because they are big, has lots of power is childish.
    : That is what I would say. After that show them some videos from E3 of people playing the games, that is how I converted a bunch of people.

Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    ok, gonna use it now

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Red Steel
    Sadness
    Metroid
    Zelda

OMG they are so childish

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah, i mean something like the Teletubbies would fit right in that list, right?

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Considering Red Steel is the front runner of third party titles for the Wii, and then there was rumours that it was going to have strippers in...

...Likewise, the gameplay for Sadness seems very gothic and not at all for kids....

...The backward compatibility also targets people old enough to actually get nostalgic about the titles (e.g. I started playing the NES, relatively young at the age of around 8. I still have my NES and all home consoles from Nintendo, and even I'm looking forward to what's in store - possibility of online play, possibility of updated graphics, possiblity of new levels/characters, possibility of New NES, SNES or N64 titles etc...

...Plus, let's not forget Resident Evil. Considering most of the "Mature titles" for the other consoles are third party anyway, I don't think they have a right to complain about Nintendo. (Disaster Day of Crisis' concept is far from being 'kiddie', likewise, Zelda is looking less kiddie by the second. Indeed, Smash Bros Brawl is looking less kiddie than Melee).

...And lets not forget the number of "kiddie titles" for the Playstation - Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter etc... (and let's not forget those movie-tie-ins, which admittidly aren't specifically Playstation - but are on there too)...

...People sem to forget that there have been a slew of "mature" or even simply "non-kiddie" games for most Nintendo consoles. Indeed, if they're complaining that there's no "mature games" for Nintendo, they probably consider "mature games" as GTA style (blast everyone away, and steal cars) or sexually explicit games. Those are only childish perceptions of what "mature people" play. Just remember, Nintendo is a family company (hence names like Famicom for the NES), rather than a "kiddie" company.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    thnx for the arguments.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't care if a games childish as long as its fun.

I don't think the Wii will be considered childish though, with games like Zelda, Metroid, Red Steel, Project Hammer, Sadness, Disaster Day of Crisis, Excite Truck (ETC) nobody can argue it feature no 'mature games'. Besides most of the people buying a PS3 will be idiots going 'OMGZER TEH PS3 UBER GRAFIX!!1111 TEH WEE IS BAYBEE GAMEZ!!11 WTF?!11 TEH WEE IS LIKE WEE1111!1 LOL!! OMG! WTF LOL!! ITS LIKE A REMOTE!!!111 LOL!!1 TEH WEE GRAFIX SUXOR!
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    lmao, thats a ... good argument.

Heres were i used it
    im OGTiago, but the guy didnt realy care about what i said and made silly excuses; "i only care about graphics" (some shit like that)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    lmao, thats a ... good argument.

Heres were i used it
    im OGTiago, but the guy didnt realy care about what i said and made silly excuses; "i only care about graphics" (some shit like that)
    that Calo guy is an idiot. "The PS3 has the best graphics thats what I'm getting it for" .
    *insert crappy urine related Wii pun here in a attempt to be funny, when really I'm not*

WOO! My Wii has finally been dispatched, so I shoud get it tommorrow! Now you can all stop crying for me .

Ads