LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread

Thread: !?!??Why?!?!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

!?!??Why?!?!

Why was that tread closed of Chat Live Now!! I made it like 2 days ago, I just wanted to see that chat more active...idiots.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Why was that tread closed of Chat Live Now!! I made it like 2 days ago, I just wanted to see that chat more active...idiots.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    since it was just a thread that needed to be seen, it didnt need anyone to respond. why should it need to be open? and please dont insult other users or either of the moderators or the administrator
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Well yah, but then it will go more down the list, then no one would see it, and he said it was a very old thread yet the date is clearly stated of when it was created...idiots is a childish word, if I really meant it I would have said retards.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    that thread was posted very long ago... also everybody knows that chat and the forum has a chat room, so WHY did u posted that is the question!... ah and a person who has a flower as avatar is more retard than the other dont u think so?

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    Umm, its a Pirhana plant from mario(and your a nintendo fan and dont know that?!?!?)....and it wasnt posted a very long time ago cause i just posted it myself today*.. Today, 12:41 AM read the date...and + i barely see people on the chat.

so basicly the 2 things you said in your last reply made YOU look like a retard.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 08-11-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Arcadium is talking about how the chat was posted before, not this thread. and lets cut down on the insults
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Ads