+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Angry at Dev..

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Quote Originally Posted by Zori
    Well I can see your point. I feel the SAME developers put more effort into the games they made for the PS3/360. All I can say is, wait for Brawl online, that'll take away your life
    I agree. I just might stop existing to the outside world when that's out. They should've released Brawl at launch.

I don't know if they're puting MORE effort into the games. I think it's more of a fact that they have this new way of controlling games, and the programmers are just fiddling with the basics right now. Soon enough we'll be seeing games that take the Wii-mote to a whole new level. Until then I guess we have to be a little open minded, and patient.

PM Message me when you add me!

Top 3 All-Time Favorite Systems:
    Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    as an owner of Wii play.... i can say it is not awesome... it is fun, but not awesome.

On topic, i agree with what your saying, the possibilities of the Wii are endless, but at the moment, most 3rd party companies arnt wanting to risk money on "the revolution"

Because the wii is something completely different to things we've seen before, it will take longer before companies realise the full potential and start exploiting it...

Im guna stick by my original idea of a jedi game, using the mote as a saber, the nunchuck for movements, and including a vast array of force powers...

Its one thing having a good game idea, but they also need ALOT of time to make it, so that it doesnt flop because its full of bugs.

conclusion, be patient :P

Member #
    Friends
    8349-6458-1513-1947
    Quote Originally Posted by ClawiLewak
    as an owner of Wii play.... i can say it is not awesome... it is fun, but not awesome.

On topic, i agree with what your saying, the possibilities of the Wii are endless, but at the moment, most 3rd party companies arnt wanting to risk money on "the revolution"

Because the wii is something completely different to things we've seen before, it will take longer before companies realise the full potential and start exploiting it...

Im guna stick by my original idea of a jedi game, using the mote as a saber, the nunchuck for movements, and including a vast array of force powers...

Its one thing having a good game idea, but they also need ALOT of time to make it, so that it doesnt flop because its full of bugs.

conclusion, be patient :P
    Yes very true. Hopefully 3rd party companies are paying attention to Nintendo's stock, and sales. That'll get them to put more heart and soul into a game. And how'd you get Wii play, it's not scheduled for release until Feb 12?

PM Message me when you add me!

Top 3 All-Time Favorite Systems:
    Super Nintendo
    Wii
    Gamecube

Ads