Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    unfortunately, the Wii doesnt come with the girl when you buy it
    One can dream, can't he mr stoukaph? One can only dream...
    wii savings=$300
    Gamefly Section:none for now

Member #
    Friends
    Ah, I'll be more then pleased with just the Wii.
    Even though my girldfriend won't like it as much as I do..
    <----- Yes, all swedish people look like that

It's cheap, and fun!

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Okay, well, I really liked the idea of it. Small, portable and fun. I understand using the fat girl to represent the big, bulkyness of the PS3 and all but it's a bit mean to fat people >.< Another thing is that I think they totally used the wrong girl to represent the Wii. She's annoying. You can tell she's not deep down cute and fun. They tried to play it off the blond factor but it didn't work. They tried to make her look sexy and to be honest, she's not. She's very flat chested and has no curves, she also has a butter face. Yes, a butter face. She's pretty, but her face. Actually, she's kind of a butter face and butter body. They could've chosen a better, cuter, not-as-annoying girl.

Over all, the idea is very fascinating and inventive but the people they used didn't work out too well.

P.S. They didn't need to whore-out the blond girl to get the point across. You can be sexy and fun without looking like a stripper If they want children, teens, adults and seniors to play, they chose the wrong outfit lol

Member #
    Friends
    I would love if the girl would come with the wii

Wii funds $400

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Okay, well, I really liked the idea of it. Small, portable and fun. I understand using the fat girl to represent the big, bulkyness of the PS3 and all but it's a bit mean to fat people >.< Another thing is that I think they totally used the wrong girl to represent the Wii. She's annoying. You can tell she's not deep down cute and fun. They tried to play it off the blond factor but it didn't work. They tried to make her look sexy and to be honest, she's not. She's very flat chested and has no curves, she also has a butter face. Yes, a butter face. She's pretty, but her face. Actually, she's kind of a butter face and butter body. They could've chosen a better, cuter, not-as-annoying girl.

Over all, the idea is very fascinating and inventive but the people they used didn't work out too well.

P.S. They didn't need to whore-out the blond girl to get the point across. You can be sexy and fun without looking like a stripper If they want children, teens, adults and seniors to play, they chose the wrong outfit lol
    yeah, the Wii girl was too peppy and annoying. they could have chosen someone better. buts its a fairly good transition from console to girl. do you want to be the Wii girl instead? haha jk
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    yeah, the Wii girl was too peppy and annoying. they could have chosen someone better. buts its a fairly good transition from console to girl. do you want to be the Wii girl instead? haha jk
    Sure but my mind might explode with too much ditsyness xD I can try though *Looks for her booty shorts*

Member #
    Friends
    even though it is annoying I would always prefer the wii girl.

Wii funds $400

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    LOL!! Ninteno lover just totally ignored ~Marisa~!*ouch*
    Btw Marisa I get ur point of view but most of it is cuz u'r a girl and don't deny it, it is. I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything like that, i'm just saying

Well they should make the girl optional, they sure as heck would get ALOT bigger fanbase, even if it is for a really wrong reason...

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I did not ignored her and if you think I did then SORRY

Wii funds $400

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    LOL!! Ninteno lover just totally ignored ~Marisa~!*ouch*
    Btw Marisa I get ur point of view but most of it is cuz u'r a girl and don't deny it, it is. I'm not trying to be rude or mean or anything like that, i'm just saying

Well they should make the girl optional, they sure as heck would get ALOT bigger fanbase, even if it is for a really wrong reason...

I don't get offended easily and I beg to differ. It's not because I'm a girl, it's common sense. Like I said, the idea of it is genius but the way they went about it needs some work. Anyone can see that the blond girl is trying to hard and it becomes annoying. If they were going for attraction, they should've used someone prettier with a nicer body. I'm not being mean but it's simply the truth in the marketing world.

I'm not looking at this from a girl's point of view, I'm looking at it from a business point of view and if they want to reach a wider audience, as they so widely do, then they need to alter it a bit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads