LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Such a Lie...

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    personally, although i don't own either, i like both. I think sony has come out with a great system, its just too pricey. i would probably get a ps3 over a wii if they were the same price. anyone who says that ps3 sucks and ps3 lost the race and all that crap, i just think you're insecure about your decision of buying the wii over the ps3. If you like your wii better, good for you, but why does it make a difference whether ps3's are in stock or not? that doesn't mean its a bad console, it means that people just aren't willing to pay that much. grow up.

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    I really dont want Sony to fail that much. I own and love my ps2. But I love Nintendo even more. The only flaw about ps3 is the damn price.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    personally, although i don't own either, i like both. I think sony has come out with a great system, its just too pricey. i would probably get a ps3 over a wii if they were the same price. anyone who says that ps3 sucks and ps3 lost the race and all that crap, i just think you're insecure about your decision of buying the wii over the ps3. If you like your wii better, good for you, but why does it make a difference whether ps3's are in stock or not? that doesn't mean its a bad console, it means that people just aren't willing to pay that much. grow up.
    If the Wii wanted to be as much as the ps3, the ps3 WOULDNT stand a chance at all. More $ = More Stuff. The Ps3 is mince meat, simple as that. There is not a HDDVD that holds +1gb more then bluray. bye bye blu.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Ads