The wii could be a lot better if nintendo:
- lets people send custom images made on the photo channel to registered email addresses (so far you can only send them to other wii consoles)
- asked for the users name when registering a new email address ("the user email@example.com wants to add you. do you know who the user is?" could scare grandma a bit)
- allowed direct loading from an sd card. If you want to show a friend how far you are in zelda, you have to backup his game save, delete it from his wii, then copy your save game from your sd card to his wii, and play. Then, you'll have to repeat for his save game.
- made VC demos available. A time demo would be excellent. 10 minutes, 15...
- demanded that games had to be published in all the languages the consoles supports. The american version of the wii ships in English, spanish and french. Why do games only ship in english?
- released a calibration utility as the zelda one. It would have to be implemented in the config utilities.
- released some free multiplayer games/utilities. The nintendo ds has a chat utility, the wii could have some free mini games too, like chess or some other crazy games. Multiplayer = fun.
Well, thats about it. What do you people think?