LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I do agree that the ps3 has better graphics, but at this time I don't think that it's enough of a difference to spend an extra $200 for. Get a ps3 in 6 months or a year when more games are out and especially when the games are starting to use more of the ps3's power. That's what I plan on doing.
    "Ideas get better...except, maybe, the idea of government."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroff
    Cheaper? yes
    More reliable? ???
    graphics? The power of the ps3 hasnt been fully unlocked; the games out 4 it only utilize 25% of it, and that enough is better than the 360

360 are much better? no 360s are or 360 is

yay grammar!
    Thats gibberish, its not full potential (niether is Wii, Xbox360 is using more then both of them since its been out longer) but its using MUCH more then 25% lol. Dont try and make facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Why would you try to determine graphics by watching a crappy video on youtube? I own all 3 systems and I am telling you the PS3 has better graphics. Its a more powerfull machine. Its not rocket science man. Its fact that the PS3 can push better graphics. Just like Xbox was better than PS2. You cant tell anybody the graphics are the same because they arent. Not at all. People just read the 1st post and forget what everyone else is saying. Its all hear say and youtube opinions in here anyways.
    I agree, once all 3 systems have released the full potential the ps3 should be beating xbox360 by a bit (not a ton, but more for sure).

Anyways, wrong forum. someone move this.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    The xbox360 and ps3 are the same and have the same games and graphics so they are both the same so it dosent matter wich one you get

Member #
    Friends
    I've got a 360, had it since it's launch day. It's locked up one time in the whole year I've played it, but played fine after a reboot. I'll admit, I would like to have seen complete backward compatibility, why should I have to keep my old X-box just to play the few games the 360 won't? To be honest, I'm not impressed with the games that have come out so far, sure they have produced a handfull of decent games, but the majority just don't fit my need. I don't think that the game designers are using the full potential of this machine yet. Bring on Prince of Persia, Ninja Gaiden and Halo 3, then I may be happy. As far as the PS3 goes, again I am not impressed with the available games at launch, the machine is large and bulky, just like it's price tag. Sure, eventually it will be the machine to have just cuz the blue ray, but that's a sad excuse to have one, just to watch movies? I can't wait to get my wii, I played one at my nephews house and had a blast! It was good clean fun for everyone! Welcome back to the gaming world Nintendo! We've missed you!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony.a
    The xbox360 and ps3 are the same and have the same games and graphics so they are both the same so it dosent matter wich one you get
    Smartest thing said all day! Or not. They do not have the same games, sure there will be plenty of games that come to both systems, but they each will have their own exclusives as well, which play a big role in many people's decision between the two systems.

For example, your final fantasy, gran turismo, metal gear solid, etc. fans will be more inclined to buy the ps3. Halo fans, gears of war fans...they already have or will get a 360. And then there's ppl like me who like many different games, and will eventually have all three systems.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMM
    To be honest, I'm not impressed with the games that have come out so far, sure they have produced a handfull of decent games, but the majority just don't fit my need. I don't think that the game designers are using the full potential of this machine yet.
    I guess it's all a matter of personal opinion, b/c I have been very impressed with the games. Games like Gears of War and Rainbow Six: Vegas are amazing games. There's others I have as well that are great, and now all I'm waiting for is Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed. (actually looking forward to assassin's more than halo)

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    I'd say 360 has to win
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    360 for sure, lost planet and gears of war are amazin, not to mention the side capabilities

Member #
    Friends
    how can u say ps3 has better graphics then the 360. i saw 360 has better graphics. lots of tech sites proving 360 is better, the lighting is a lot more real then ps3. i hate sony, im not a fan of microsoft either, but i would get 360 over ps3. wii is still #1
    \\/\// || ||
    .\_/\_/ .|_| |_|

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony.a
    I hope he got banned for this incredibly stupid post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads