Thread: holey crap!

rep me if u like vitamins teh frog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0803-2242-9556-7115

holey crap!

ok here's the story.
    Yesterday me, my cousin, and dad went to best buy. i got F.E.A.R. I asked when are u guys getting wii's in next. they said tomorrow there will be a huge line and there will be tickets. so i ask my dad if i can go. he said no u cant becuz ur still sick ( im just getting rid of broncitus) so i will. he leaves today at 7:00 am and is ther now (its 8:26 am) HE IS #1 INLINE FOR WII AND THERE ARE 36 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING THERE WITH HIM TO GET THEIR FAMILIES A WII!!!! I M GONA HAVE THE WII! YES! YAY! IM SO GOD DAMNED HAPPY! THATK YOU GOD!!! YES!!!!!
    i hav teh wee! liek zomgz?!232@#112!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Looks more like you go your weenie stuck in the vaccuum (suckmaster 2000) on turbo mode, but lol i like the pic. Creative.
    how did you know?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by teh frog
    ok here's the story.
    Yesterday me, my cousin, and dad went to best buy. i got F.E.A.R. I asked when are u guys getting wii's in next. they said tomorrow there will be a huge line and there will be tickets. so i ask my dad if i can go. he said no u cant becuz ur still sick ( im just getting rid of broncitus) so i will. he leaves today at 7:00 am and is ther now (its 8:26 am) HE IS #1 INLINE FOR WII AND THERE ARE 36 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING THERE WITH HIM TO GET THEIR FAMILIES A WII!!!! I M GONA HAVE THE WII! YES! YAY! IM SO GOD DAMNED HAPPY! THATK YOU GOD!!! YES!!!!!
    Lucky .. I've got to wait until Tuesday - Thursday before I get mine .

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    O u are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.My story is,i booked mine at game-stop in Navan right so on thursday they ring "yeah me got da wiis in today".So off me mum went (i was still in school) and when she got there they siad "O sorry everyone this batch was for droughta (an intirerly differint county alltogether)and off they sent em dat day an all!! god i cursed and cursed dat day.But its not all bad coz im supposed to have it affore next month so im happy.CONGRATZ TO U PAL.HAVE FUN!

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

rep me if u like vitamins teh frog's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0803-2242-9556-7115
    Quote Originally Posted by chain blade
    O u are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.My story is,i booked mine at game-stop in Navan right so on thursday they ring "yeah me got da wiis in today".So off me mum went (i was still in school) and when she got there they siad "O sorry everyone this batch was for droughta (an intirerly differint county alltogether)and off they sent em dat day an all!! god i cursed and cursed dat day.But its not all bad coz im supposed to have it affore next month so im happy.CONGRATZ TO U PAL.HAVE FUN!
    OOOOOO man thet sucks ass poopies. ty i will and he might get me warioware:smoothmoves becuz i have him extra money for that game
    i hav teh wee! liek zomgz?!232@#112!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Looks more like you go your weenie stuck in the vaccuum (suckmaster 2000) on turbo mode, but lol i like the pic. Creative.
    how did you know?

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Hey frog when i get my wii wanna be friends?

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    well done frog, i know youve been waitin for a long time lol, becuase you have said so many times. the wii is awesome, youll love it. and i hope you get well soon (bronchitis)

Member #
    Friends
    Last I checked this is an English speaking forum.

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    last poster dont be so hard.This isint english class.teachers pet!

Member #
    Friends
    0213-2291-6794-7610
    Your dad's a pimp. I had to wait for mine LOL. Worth the wait, plus with some friends. Bottom line tho, Your Dad > All other dads

Member #
    Friends
    good god man. i hope you don't talk like that in real life.

Ads