LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    So I'm tempted to buy the WalMart bundle right now - But I really don't want all the games that come with it.

I need a concrete answer as to wether or not I can get my CASH back by returning these items.

Or - will it just be for store credit? I'd much rather have the $350 back in cash, please let me know. Thank you!

Also - Does anyone know of any discount codes for either the WalMart or Gamestop bundle?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijustwantawii
    So I'm tempted to buy the WalMart bundle right now - But I really don't want all the games that come with it.

I need a concrete answer as to wether or not I can get my CASH back by returning these items.

Or - will it just be for store credit? I'd much rather have the $350 back in cash, please let me know. Thank you!
    I have done this before. If you use a credit card, they will credit the money back the the credit card within 5-7 days.

If you use a debit card they can either refund the money in cash or they can refund to the debit card, but again takes another 5-7 days.

Walmart is pretty fast about shipping games. So by the time you get the wii, your money should be refunded!
    Wii Console (11-19-06) Black Wii (December)
    Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Need For Speed: Carbon
    Wii Sports
    Rampage: Total Destruction
    Madden 2007
    4 Wiimotes - 4 Nunchucks
    1 classic controller

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeddy17
    I have done this before. If you use a credit card, they will credit the money back the the credit card within 5-7 days.

If you use a debit card they can either refund the money in cash or they can refund to the debit card, but again takes another 5-7 days.

Walmart is pretty fast about shipping games. So by the time you get the wii, your money should be refunded!
    Thanks for the reply - So if I walk in walmart with the games I don't want in hand along w/ the reciept that comes in the mail, I should be able to get a refund on the credit card? They're not gonna gimme some BS about the bundle, etc? I suppose I should go read the fine print.
    Thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    FYI,

I ordered the holiday bundle from wallmart and its been 3 business days + 2 weekend days and it STILL has not shipped. So while they say its in stock, It's not. It may take upwards of 3 weeks to get one if you order it. The ETA on my order says anywhere from this Wednesday to sometime in February. I've still been searching for a Wii locally...of course with no luck at all since this 'big' sale resulted in lines wrapped around buildings and wiis sold out before any store opened. Nice

Member #
    Friends
    7791-8243-5459-4780
    I see absolutely no reason why you couldn't return it. As long as the Wii isn't in the same box with the games/accessories AND as long as they are unopened and there is nothing on it that says "Not For Resale" or "Part of a Bundle Only" or etc. They really would have no right to give you a hard time.
    DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (ocz tony's latest)
    AMD Opteron 165 Denmark CCBBE 0615 EPMW w/ Corsair Nautilus 500 @ 322x9@ 1.45v
    2x Patriot 1024MB PC-4000 [3-4-4-8]
    XFX Geforce 7900GS Extreme 256MB PCI-E x16 @ 620/820
    Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition
    Seagate 750GB - SATA | Maxtor 200GB - PATA
    NEC Black DVD+/-RW ND-3550A - | Lite on DVD+/-RW SOHW 1633S
    OCZ GameXStream 600watt

Member #
    Friends
    They do have a right, because they sold it to you as a bundle and it must be returned as a bundle. Walmart will give you shit if you try to return the games because you knew you were purchasing a bundle. You could try to bring the games in without a receipt, but all they'll give you is a different game or store credit. There is no possible way to get cash back without the receipt, and they won't refund it unless you return ALL of the bundle.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptenx
    They do have a right, because they sold it to you as a bundle and it must be returned as a bundle. Walmart will give you shit if you try to return the games because you knew you were purchasing a bundle. You could try to bring the games in without a receipt, but all they'll give you is a different game or store credit. There is no possible way to get cash back without the receipt, and they won't refund it unless you return ALL of the bundle.
    He speaks the truth. Seconded.

Ads