Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Story

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4916-9616-8832-9775
    It all started on January 18th at night when i called Zellers. I called them to ask if they will get shipments tommorow morning. They said probably they will and i took that chance (because laast time for ebgames they said probably and i didnt go and it was there before) so i took the chance while i thought of my expirences before and told my mom to go to zellers anyways to check if your going to jog in the mall. She always jog in the mall. Oky anyways After school i had b-ball pratice and soccer pratice so it was around 7 pm. I came back home and my mom said U GOT A WII!!! I was bursting upstaries and
    there it was....

EDIT: i was 1/6 and my mom just went in there without waiting because my zellers open at 9 or so and she went at 10 and got the first one. It was a school day.
    I got:
    Wii console
    madden 07
    Call of duty 3(sold)
    Zelda: TP
    Extra wiimote and Nunchuck
    Spiderman 3
    Blazing Angels

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1531-2059-1784-7066
    Jajajaja

A partner of the work, offer his Wii; i was the first to say "Me" and now i get it xDU

Member #
    Friends
    I've been talking to my dad about how cool a wii is and how I wanted one, and I got a wii + Rayman RR for christmas! Yay!

My dad said most stores were sold out but one store (Gamewizards) had like 3 left so he just walked in and bought one!

The_Loose_Cannon

Member #
    Friends
    It was Dec. 17, and when I gott off work my girlfriend called me and asked if I wanted to wait in a line at best buy so her parents could buy a Wii for her brother. I didn't want to at all, but she got her way. We got in line at about midnight the night before, all I can remember was it was cold, about 30 degrees outside. We waited and this guy started to wake everybody up asking who was getting Wii's and I told him I wasn't sure if I was gonna get one, so he got all angry and started whining to everybody in line. 6am rolls around and more and more people start getting in line, at least 100. The Best Buy manager comes out and tells everybody they are getting 19 Wii's and that the first 19 in line would get them and the rest could wait around to see if anybody drops out. I was about 14th or so in line; at this point I decided it would have been a wasted night if I didn't get one. So 7 rolls around and the manager comes outside and hands out the tickets, and pretty much everyone else leaves. I bought the Wii and immediately stuck it on eBay.

Being pretty angry that I sold off my first one, I decided to get one for myself. After about 3 weeks I catch drift of the Wii shipment that was supposed to be on sale on 1-21. I got off work pretty late that night and had trouble falling asleep, about 3am I doze off. I wake up. CRAP I OVERSLEPT, its 830 and Target has been open for a half hour. I drive down there and see a good sized line of about 20 waiting in front of Best Buy, at this point I figure I am screwed in my Wii hunt as nobody would be waiting at Best Buy if there are Wiis at Target, and the Best Buy line was quite long. At about 9am I see a guy walk out of Target and head straight over to Best Buy (right next door) with some coffee to stay warm while he waited. I figured that since I was already here I would just check Target to see whats up. To my amazement there were 2 Wii's still sitting on the shelf. Needless to say I snatched one up and and walked outside, feeling kinda bad for the souls that were waiting at Best Buy when Target 200 feet away had them sitting on the shelf.

Ads