Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed Up...

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    There will always be people like this they bag out whateva they dont have, i bet you that if they got given a wii there opinions would suddenly change.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    A good idea, would be to talk about you know, how good halo is, and then once you have lured them in, go "yeah it is a pretty good PC GAME"
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    When I was setting my Wii up my brother hovered around me saying things like 'Why did you buy that for?' It was a birthday present to myself. He then started saying things like 'the ps3 is gonna be much better. you should have waited for that' you know, just all this rubbish about how I shouldn't have bought the Wii.

The really annoying part was, he didn't know anything about it! He thought the controllers sucked - but he didnt know how they worked or nothing. He knew nothing at all. My other brother had at least researched it, and said it was cool.

My first brother quickly shut up after he saw Wii Sports though.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't get why 360 fans should hate wii, but I've met a few of them. It doesn't make any sense. Wii and 360 are SOO TOTALLY different, but 360 fans continue to hate wii. I had to own this little kid who was talking crap about Wii. "WELL MY 360 IS A WHOLE MEDIA CENTER!! HAHA YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR TV". Pathetic. If anything they should hate PS3. Like everyone else.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't get why you have to hate the other console. I never went to my brother and started bagging the ps2. I've always preferred Nintendo. But, I never made comments about the ps2 being stupid or whatever. I think the most I ever said was he should wait a month for it to go down in price. There is no reason I hate a console. What have they ever done to you personally?

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxikation
    Ehh, I hate to say it man, but... A... Zelda... Jacket? *dies*

Sorry, but that just sounds like you're asking to be picked on.
    hah, well thats not nice, is it now? psh, well he's a ZELDA FAN! [guessing?] :] and you know what i have? A Wario Plush Toy! its in my purse too :]

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

G'd up from the feet up Digitalldj's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4877-3781-9603-3455
    lol it's funny how all of u are just defending it to death

guess what? WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PPL SAY??

my buddies were hating on the wii too, but i didnt care 1 bit, i just told them "i bought the wii because i knew what it had, its capabilities, the games available now AND in the future, and thats what made my choice for me, i'm a nintendo guy, and if u dont want to play it, u dont have to.

PS3 owns 360 btw though simply for it's blue ray capability
    Princess diana you were like a banana slipped on a peel went through the stearing wheel

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    lol well before the wii came out i remember all my freinds being all HAIL PS3 n xbx RULEZZ n stuff and all of them think they r soo much better then when the wii came out and they came to my house....they shut themselves up lol well one of them bought the 360 but he says the wii gets boring cuz u have to move alot........hes not very bright...hell i dont realli like him lol

The_Loose_Cannon
    have i mentioned how much i hate children?

they ALWAYS gotta start a "fight" with "oh xbox is better blah blah blah blah blah" just ignore them and be the bigger person

or, if you really feel like being a jerk, you can say "oh how come the wiis are impossible to get? BUT THE 360 is thrown on displays like yesterdays garbage...a dime a dozen! so dont hate what you dont have"

its true though, 360s are ALL over the place now compared to when they first came out. after word on ps3 and wiis, no one wanted a 360 so tell them to suck on that

(i sound so mature right now lol)

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by gh05t
    lol well before the wii came out i remember all my freinds being all HAIL PS3 n xbx RULEZZ n stuff and all of them think they r soo much better then when the wii came out and they came to my house....they shut themselves up lol well one of them bought the 360 but he says the wii gets boring cuz u have to move alot........hes not very bright...hell i dont realli like him lol
    THATS HALF THE FUN OF MOVING AROUND AND GETTING INTERACTIVE WITH YOUR GAMES! lol what a dork your friend is. next time tell him to stay home

Ads