+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed Up...

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561

Fed Up...

So im sitting there in maths class minding my own business, and my two friends (xbox 360 fans) behind me start chatting about the 3 new consoles...i thought nothing of it.

however a while into the chat, i heard one say, "...and then you start pumping it up like a baloon, its so dumb!" (referring to the pumping game in wario ware: smooth moves wich is great)

so as they laughed, i turned my head and said "i have that game...its one of the funniest most addictive games ive played."

They burst out laughing, saying how the 360 will beat us in the console war. i just smiled and told them i wanted a picture of their faces before and after the console wars, just incase

i pretty much shut their mouths with some facts about how the wii is winning...they didnt have much to throw back

im FED UP of these losers hating on the wii. i think its becuase their scared really, maybe a bit jealous.

i wanna hear your stories, your opinions and your thoughts. Tell me all about them here!
    Last edited by ottoman; 01-23-2007 at 02:35 PM.

2. Ads

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    ignore them look they are stubborn because they are brain washed dont worry if they say they hate it and they are buulling you about it they aare not your friends
    but invite them round make them try it if they hate the can F**k off and wait for halo 3

Member #
    Friends
    nothing wrong with the wii, nothing wrong with the 360, both are great consoles.

Bill gaites himself said that they now see nintendo as their major competitor (but this could be a cheep shot at sony)

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    lol very true, infact i like the 360 very much. i dislike the ps3, but im not fanboy. i just get fed up of smart comments..

Member #
    Friends
    When I told my friend about the Wii, he said" what are you doing with THAT? Go back to ps2!" When I told him how to play Madden and what the Godfather would be like, the look on his face was pricelless.....LOL!

Member #
    Friends
    yah i knew this kid in my neighborhood who hated the wii before he played it. then he came over, played and is addicted,(he has a 360) now he wont ****ing leave my house
    Wii bring the hardCORE!

Member #
    Friends
    Just say to them, why are you taking the piss out of the Wii? You have a 360, you hate Sony not Nintendo, Microsoft and Nintendo "fanboys" all hate Sony.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    yeah.. eh, i dislike people like that.. and im not trying to sound mean or anything.. but seriously.. if you dont have anything else to say.. then why bother saying it? i LOVE WARIO btw. like my avatar!? Wiired made it :] the Wii is really fun.. and even though i just got it Sunday.. i LOVE it.

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    I Was Walking In The Hallway At School Wearing My Zelda Jacket After A While My Classmate Mark Said,"Why Don't You Turn Into A Wolf And Move Faster?"
    I Was Ticked Off...
    He Said The Wii Sucks, The Controler Sucks, I Told Him To Shut Up, Actually Play The Wii At A Gamestop Or Something, And THEN He'll Know Which Is Better...

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    6666-6666-6666-6666
    Quote Originally Posted by +Maniacal=Maniac+
    I Was Walking In The Hallway At School Wearing My Zelda Jacket After A While My Classmate Mark Said,"Why Don't You Turn Into A Wolf And Move Faster?"
    I Was Ticked Off...
    He Said The Wii Sucks, The Controler Sucks, I Told Him To Shut Up, Actually Play The Wii At A Gamestop Or Something, And THEN He'll Know Which Is Better...
    Ehh, I hate to say it man, but... A... Zelda... Jacket? *dies*

Sorry, but that just sounds like you're asking to be picked on.
    touch my fat nigger penis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads