+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pis*ed Off !

wii owner since release Yellow_Wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Pis*ed Off !

ok the controller was great and then got a bit annoying and now its darn right GAY!
    red steel - this is really annoying me....you have to hold the controller at a 90degree angle or the white dot in the middle with fly accross the screen
    - i am afeared that this is what every shooting game is going to be like ( is it ? )
    swrod fighting - i thought the movement you make with the remote is the movement the sword on the screen would make ( this is not the case ) there are like 3 moves on zelda and red steel when you swing
    - also i'm afraid if this is going to be the case with other sword games etc
    wii sports seems to be the only good motion game and a lot of the other games coming out seem to be used with a gc controller!
    - this has really annoyed me and if i can persuade my dad, i'm trading in my wii, wiimote, nunchuck, wi fi, zelda, red steel, excite truck, wii sprts, bacl silicone case

sorry but if you can persuade me otherwise with FACTS of games then i'm turning to the dark side
    haha
    thanks

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Yeah I've been tempted too, the only reason being is no online play atm. I'm gonna wait for online, and if its good, I'll stick with the Wii, (which it should be, I mean BRAWL) if not, I might not have my Wii this time next year, and instead have money towards a PS3 there's more of a chance of me keeping the Wii, but to be fair, I haven't played it in 2 weeks... O.o

Tri
    Member #
    Friends
    If you don't find any of these games fun... then you're better off with a different console. Period.

Wii Sports | Legend of Zelda | Ultimate Alliance | The Godfather | Super Paper Mario | WiiPlay

Resident Evil 4 | Donkey Konga 1 | Donkey Konga 2

R-Type | Sonic the Hedgehog | Contra III | Mario Kart 64 | Super Mario 64 | StarFox 64

Member #
    Friends
    iv never had any problems with my wiimote on redsteel,,,, moving the sword slowly during the fights its a 1:1 movement. Im able to shoot people in the hand with no problem on redsteel. are you sure you have the sensor bar set up properly (asin above/below)

But as the above poster said, if you dont like the games, get a different console.

Member #
    Friends
    6805-9706-8131-1123
    it would never come to me to sell my wii, but im not ever going to waste my money on a PS3. Id rather get an xbox 360.

^ Chicago... My kind of town ^

SSBB Friend Code - 0602-5991-1331

Member #
    Friends
    The games you can get on launch are never that good, they don't realise the full potential of the console. Remember Super Mario 64?

Just wait. Better games will come.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    The Darkside has Cookies...

Although, I haven't had any problem with my controller. Maybe you haven't got it set up properly..

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    yeah you probably just got the settings all screwed up. i have my sensor bar set to below screen and TP, cod3, red steel all work great. for me i would never get rid of my wii. lol me and my family went through too much for us to get rid of this wii

Member #
    Friends
    I've been having tons of control problems on RedSteel... the console is too damn cool to get rid of, and too many cool games are to be released. I'm not gonna let the only title, and a release title to boot, ruin my Wii fun.
    WiiSports (obviously) / Redsteel / Excite Truck / TC:SO / Rayman RR / Wii Play / Sonic and the Secret Rings / Mad Catz Skinz

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    your controller sounds bad, and just wait until more games come out once they understand the Wiimote..

Wii is great, ive never had gameplay problems yet. Could be your Wiimote or somtin is bugged. Mine works perfect.

i dont think many care if u guys sell tho. Some people dont like a certain console( like i dont like ps3) nothin new
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 01-23-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Ads