Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3890-0148-4172-8586
    They're improving their poos to work better than the wii

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Ohh, sony right now is fixing kinks in the system (hardware smoking, sound of 10 360's going at once, chips inside controllers blowing up) you know..Sony problems. XD but IGN said they greatly reduced the noise it made recenly. That would have been so funny if at Sony's E3 conference when everyone is quiet they hear a: VRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM from the PS3.
    dont they need about 10 fans to keep it cool? it would suck to have the PS3s burst into flames (like so many Dell Laptops right now). it would suck for the owner, not us
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    No, the dell laptops don't burst in flames, nothing bursts in flames, the most they do is smoke and extremely heat up, the laptops batteries just have a chance to fry, but atleast Dell is replacing every single battery people send for. If that happened with sony they would just be like: We sold 10 systems, were rich! Screw you!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    well, theres not much ps3 info left, but theres a lot of wii info to be told. also, check playstation forums if u want info.

Member #
    Friends
    I was messing with people on PS3 forums, and when I asked them whats so great about, first they said graphics, and I'm like 360 has graphics to and its way cheaper, then they said blu-ray and I'm like: tell me what blu-ray is and they just said its a super high tech thing, and I laughed cause they didnt know what it was, then i said whats so great about it, what do you think about no rumble, then after i asked those they just said: STFU YOU FANBOY

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I was messing with people on PS3 forums, and when I asked them whats so great about, first they said graphics, and I'm like 360 has graphics to and its way cheaper, then they said blu-ray and I'm like: tell me what blu-ray is and they just said its a super high tech thing, and I laughed cause they didnt know what it was, then i said whats so great about it, what do you think about no rumble, then after i asked those they just said: STFU YOU FANBOY
    Very true man, but do you know which forum is it?

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    AAAAAACTUALLY, the dell laptops HAVE been randomly bursting into flames. Theres faults with the battery, and theres even a video, of a convention in japan, where a dell laptop , literally, just bursts into flames...twas even on BBC news

Enoch was right.

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    *sigh*

I DOn't Like SOny AT All Anymore...

Motion Sensing...Hah! It Only Has About 60 Degrees Of Tilt...

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadium
    Copying nintendo?
    Dear lord, who would want to do that? And how do you suggest Sony is doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodxRaven
    and its not backward compatable with ps2 or ps1 games.
    You must've missed that. The release said it will be completely backwards compatible.

hardware smoking, sound of 10 360's going at once, chips inside controllers blowing up.
    Where did you get the idea that any of this was happening? While it may be a joke, the fact that the only plausible Sony hatred you're concocting here is reveling in the IDEA of them not being able to function properly... is just stupid. It sounds like you're just trying to make up reasons to dislike the ps3. You want it to screw up so that it doesn't show up the Wii. I think it's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    dont they need about 10 fans to keep it cool?
    More reveling in the idea of Sony failing. No, it takes just as many fans as a computer. I would imagine 2-3 fans is sufficient, not very far from an estimated 1-2 in the Wii.

If that happened with sony they would just be like: We sold 10 systems, were rich! Screw you!
    You'd like that, wouldn't you? The truth is they'd probably do a recall, but considering the fact that the ps3 has no battery, the notion of the situation ocurring is silly.

Now you're just making sh** up. Nobody said "STFU FANBOY", but I bet you wanted somebody to say it, huh? You want to know why people want the ps3 over Wii or 360? Games. MGS4, GT4, DMC4, FFXIII, Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Warhawk, etc, etc, the list goes on. Whether or not you find these titles attractive, these games are the reason Sony fans exist. The same way you guys go for Mario and Metroid and all that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by +Maniacal=Maniac+
    Motion Sensing...Hah! It Only Has About 60 Degrees Of Tilt...
    360 degrees to be exact... you must be terrible at math. 60 degrees of tilt doesn't even make sense.

... BTW if anybody was curious how that Red Steel game is turning out, you should see the GC trailer http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...12584&type=wmv ... looks great.
    Last edited by Zatoichi; 09-03-2006 at 08:36 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    yah zat, we dont need that, and YES IGN said it was super loud but they fixed that, and i correct that statement since it was an unreiable source, *FIX* the chip (cell) in the PS3 wasnt working at all, it all happens dude..

and YES THEY SAY STFU FANBOY just like ima say to you: STFU FANBOY ps3 fanboys get extremely offensive...just liek you, thoes games are good, but they could all be done on 360, besides that ps3 offers....shit.......open your eyes, ps3 is getting burned left n right

and yes the ps3 has a BATTERY you just dont see it.....have common sence dude, and 360 degrees? meh..it just has 6 angles of TILT thats it, which i believe it up, down, left right, up-left, and up-right

Ads