LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    and YES THEY SAY STFU FANBOY just like ima say to you: STFU FANBOY ps3 fanboys get extremely offensive...just liek you
    Well you seem to be getting just as offensive... er defensive? I mean, you just said "ps3 fanboys get extremely offensive", right after replying with "STFU FANBOY". It makes for a kind of ironic funny you only see once in a while... haha.

thoes games are good, but they could all be done on 360, besides that ps3 offers....shit.......open your eyes, ps3 is getting burned left n right
    Well if those games were being released on the 360 then there would be no reason to buy a ps3, but as it stands... Catch my drift?

and yes the ps3 has a BATTERY you just dont see it.....have common sence dude, and 360 degrees?
    It doesn't have a battery. It has an UPS, or power supply. The reason the Dell batteries combusted was due to some wierd occurence with the leaking of lithium into the wrong part of the battery. UPS are not lithium-ion related.

meh..it just has 6 angles of TILT thats it, which i believe it up, down, left right, up-left, and up-right
    The ps3 controller has 360 degrees of tilt.
    Last edited by Zatoichi; 09-03-2006 at 09:35 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    wiimote isnt just TILT though, send me a source explaing its motion senseitivity, and i onyl said STFU fanboy becuase you said they dont say that,
    and yah the ps3 will fail without thoes games, becuase it offers nothing more than just GAMES. where as a pc or 360 can accomplish everything it has to offer

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    and i onyl said STFU fanboy becuase you said they dont say that,
    Wait... so let me get this strait. You told me to "Shut the F*** up, Fanboy" because of a misunderstanding about who said what to you on the ps3 forum? Yeah... that makes sense.

and yah the ps3 will fail without thoes games, becuase it offers nothing more than just GAMES. where as a pc or 360 can accomplish everything it has to offer
    Yes... and the ps3 can accomplish anything the 360 and pc has to offer so maybe they should fail and ps3 should prevail. The 360 would also fail without its games. The pc wouldn't pass as a game platform without its games. F***ing duh.

The wii would be nothing without its games *makes retarded face*.

And you're still missing the fact that we are buying the ps3 because we want to play these games. The fact that any other platform might (possibly) be able to handle the games is completely irrelevant. We don't care. We want to play the games, plain and simple. If the 360 carried these games, we would all migrate to the 360. But the fact is they remain in Sony's hands. That is why we buy the ps3.
    Last edited by Zatoichi; 09-03-2006 at 09:24 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    yup, and thats why Wii prevails!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! but serioulsy can you give me a link explaining the PS3s copy-off idea last-week-before-e3 added controller?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ME
    The wii would be nothing without its games *makes retarded face*.
    I guess you didn't read what I just said ;P. The Wii does not prevail there. Nobody would play a console if games were not released for it. Your reasoning makes zero sense.

And what makes you think the ps3 tilt sensitivity was created a week before E3? If that were true, I doubt they would've had a prototype ready in time. They most likely had the idea in mind since the batarang-controller phase.

Member #
    Friends
    dododoodododooo but games on the Wii can be made the same on the 360 or PS3 and well games on the 360 and ps3 can be made the same for the wii just lower graphics...thats what i mean

Member #
    Friends
    dododoodododooo but games on the Wii can be made the same on the 360 or PS3 and well games on the 360 and ps3 can be made the same for the wii just lower graphics...thats what i mean
    And that means well for your argument how?

Member #
    Friends
    idk i give up im just splurting out random things becuase i really dont feel like keeping up the arguement, just please, your going to do no good here if your anti-wii or whatever

Member #
    Friends
    idk i give up im just splurting out random things becuase i really dont feel like keeping up the arguement, just please, your going to do no good here if your anti-wii or whatever
    Yeah, debates aren't fun when you're wrong, are they? BTW I'm not anti-wii, I'm anti-flamer.

Anyway, it was fun... I don't think I'll be posting here anymore unless I find my way back here for some wierd reason.

Member #
    Friends
    yah thanks for being mature and just leaving unlike monkey13..

later

Ads