LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spades
    what are u talking about? They arent stealing from Nintendo, the PS3 is done, they arent adding or subtracting anything from what they already have, they are just waiting to release it. You need to realise that they are waiting until November because in terms of marketing strategies its the best to release a concole and new games during the fall because its proven from past years that thats when most of the games are sold.

And im pretty sure PS3 can play PS2 and PS1 games.
    ...watch E3...and maybe...just maybe...if u read game informer then you'll know
    Wii fundings: ....dont have to cuz i got a job! hahahahaha

Member #
    Friends
    I think that someone could hack games and put them on a PC. Then Sony would die. Yeah I think that the Zatoichi was quite a gentlemen about his argument instead of hacking the site and telling us to go F* ourselves.

Member #
    Friends
    yah he was, and yah PIRACY is gonna have a whole new meaning, zomg thats probaly why they wanna do that code thing so only 1 ps3 can play a game, its werid but it was patented or something by sony, so thats probaly because they know everyone will pirate games

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    yah he was, and yah PIRACY is gonna have a whole new meaning, zomg thats probaly why they wanna do that code thing so only 1 ps3 can play a game, its werid but it was patented or something by sony, so thats probaly because they know everyone will pirate games
    I agree, sony is always coping and the games are easy PIRACY, the other games either like the PSP are already piracy very easy

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    It doesn't have a battery. It has an UPS, or power supply. The reason the Dell batteries combusted was due to some wierd occurence with the leaking of lithium into the wrong part of the battery. UPS are not lithium-ion related.

Man you probably don't know much of electronics, a UPS is actually a battery backup for electrical devices. I think the name kind of gives it away, UPS.. Uninterruptable Power Supply.... where'd you think it takes the power from if your main power goes down??? Maybe you taught it magically extracts electricity from blueray discs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads