Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6348-5627-0410-1181

My Wii Play story

Ok everyone knows wii play is just as hard to get hold as the actual console!

I started a couple of weeks ago reading about the hmv trick of wii play and a Knunchuck for less than 40 so i went ahead with this and left it for a few days, i had a look how it was doing and both said on special order from supplier. I kept this order until Monday of this week when i happened to go on the gamestation site and it said delivery in 3-5 working days so thought great cancelled my order at HMV and ordered just wii play from Gamestation.

Now today i was on the argos site did a search and saw they had wii play at my local store so thought great not hearing a dicky from Gamestation i tried to cancel it!!!! Impossible so far The number on the site just rings then you get a message saying they are busy and dissconnects you!!!!!! I then sent an email and got a reply saying it may take 2 days to get a reply to your request bloody good! could be sent out by then!!! so i did a quick search and came up with another number which i think was a store got through to a women who said i will transfer you, she tried with no success. In the end she took my details and said i will pass them onto the team and get them to call you once its cancelled!!! But nothing so far.

By this time it was my dinner so i legged it down to the argos went in found the code wrote my little slip out was next in the queue but then realised the women in front was pissin around trying to get a refund on some cheap tacky box thing!!! and no other tills were open so i turned round and saw the quick pay machines nipped over entered the code about to pay and the screen crashes!!!! Im thinkin bugger someone is going to come one the net and reserve the only one left!!!! Then i saw a women appear behind the jewlery counter so i go over and say can i pay for this here. Shes goes to type in the code and says sorry its out of stock so i reply with, is it anything to do with the quick pay till crashing on me as i was ordering it, so she says yes it will and carrys on processsing!!!!!

So the moral of the story is................... i got my hands on wii play!!!!!

Last edited by Daymouse; 01-25-2007 at 09:35 AM.
    Friend code 6348-5627-0410-1181

Please add me!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    It's just a shame that Wii Play isn't a very good game!

Member #
    Friends
    The only reason the game is so hard to find is the fact of a wiimote comes with it.

Member #
    Friends
    6348-5627-0410-1181
    I just wanted the remote!!!! And im sure Wii play gets a bit more interesting on a friday night while drinking large amounts of alchol before me and my mates head into town!!!!
    Last edited by Daymouse; 01-25-2007 at 10:08 AM.
    Friend code 6348-5627-0410-1181

Please add me!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Daymouse
    I just wanted the remote!!!! And im sure Wii play gets a bit more interesting on a friday night while drinking large amounts of alchol before me and my mates head into town!!!!
    this reason alone makes Wii Play one of the best games I have played in a loooong time.
    Next there will be a big hoopla about how the Wii isn't actually fun to play, as the funomoter2000 wasn't included in the hardware, Nintendo were lying to us this whole time and we weren't having 'real' fun it was all fake and tacky fun.
    proud member of -No External Links username: FedEx

Member #
    Friends
    7883-3897-0189-4106
    Its funny to see americans working their butts off to get Wii Play when its a really crappy game!!!

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Don't order stuff with HMV online guys, really, here's why..

My boyfriends mother ordered a few things for my boyfriend and his brother for x-mas, ds games..wii games, music and nunchuck, only the past week they've been coming, one by one allthough she bought them all the same time.

Me.. I bought my boyfriend that new Yoshi game on DS on the 13th of December and it still hasn't come. I've sent them two e-mails, I even suggested they gave me vouchers in the last e-mail as 'compensation' lol.. worth a try. But yeah, that was ment to be a x-mas present, and they still don't know when their going to get it.

It will be a birthday present at this rate..

So yeah, you might have found it okay but.. I certainly haven't lol, never again

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Play sucks, I sold it on crimbo eve on ebay for 20 quid, guy lived around the corner and picked it up.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    isnt it a great game
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    yeh, it may be a crappy game, but since it comes w/wiimote, its the only $10 game available for the wii...i think i will enjoy billiards alot...

Ads