Ive only had my Wii for 2 days and ive got some questions i need to ask.
1. I have managed to successfully connect my Wii via wireless and am now wondering if it costs any money to visit Wii Shop, New, and forecast channels???
2. I understand that the Wii come with 512mb memory. So im playing Wii Sports and i want to save all my high scores on bowling and level that im on in the boxing etc. Can i do this by saving to the system? if so how. Or do you have to have a SD card to save? (if you do need to have a sd card then what is the system memory best used for?)
3. Where can i find out how many points the games are on Wii Shop?
4. Does the Wii play Game Cube games via the disk?
5. How much memory does the download games take on average?
6. Can you save downloaded games to the SD card?
Sorry if they've been answered but i could find them when i searched.
If you could reply using the Number of question then i would be very very grateful.