Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mii Games

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i hope they update what we have to pick from the mii customization but i definitely dont want to pay for it, gah that would suck but i love nintendo so i would pay for it. but we definitely need a update.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    this isnt confirmed or anything, but to me it seems pretty obvious that nintendo will update the way you make your mii on the wii. I.E: new clothes...accesories...new looks and waever lol. it seems pretty inevitable.

Member #
    Friends
    they should make a game where they give your mii a wepon and make him fight agenst other miis like with an army or somthing

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    There's Wii Sports, Wii Sports Airplane, Wii Sports Motors sports, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Wii Orchestra, Wii Play, The Sims Wii, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and alot more to use your Miis

Member #
    Friends
    don't mean to ruin this for you guys but have any of you taken a look at the wii linux projects. they have pretty much figured out how the mii is created, and there doesn't seem to be any space left over for accesories. the file for a mii basicly contains instructions for face and color and so on, but leaves no empty space for other things. also the wii remote is designed to store 10 miis (or 8 I forget). this does not allow for any extra accesories. it doesn't look like there will be any mii accesories, unless nintendo releases an update changing the entire file size and structure of the miis, including the allocated space on the remote.

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    @Major Tom No the Sims characters just look like Miis but they will be made in game
    @Axtlar Were did you get any of this, Wii Sports, Wiiplay and wario ware yes, Wii Sports Airplane, Wii Sports Motors sport, Wii Orchestra, The Sims Wii and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles NO were did you get your facts I'll change my mind if you quote a source and also half of those game don't exist

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    It would be good if you MP online you could select your mii to be your character. or have cheat codes in games where you turn into a mii. hehehe
    I Have A Wii!
    Games: WiiSports AND THATS ALL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintba||er
    Crikey I sound like an asshole.

Member #
    Friends
    1619-0952-0931-6224
    Quote Originally Posted by scourge
    don't mean to ruin this for you guys but have any of you taken a look at the wii linux projects. they have pretty much figured out how the mii is created, and there doesn't seem to be any space left over for accesories. the file for a mii basicly contains instructions for face and color and so on, but leaves no empty space for other things. also the wii remote is designed to store 10 miis (or 8 I forget). this does not allow for any extra accesories. it doesn't look like there will be any mii accesories, unless nintendo releases an update changing the entire file size and structure of the miis, including the allocated space on the remote.
    I could be wrong, but couldn't a wii update change the functionality of the mii's? Like right now they don't need any more space, so they haven't given that option yet. But after an update they could add more options, and increase the mii size.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Yes..I'm sorry to say they exist..go to IGN.com and look up "Wii Games" you'll find all of them in there and more, if you want a description of those games just click on them

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    No they were just tech demos shown off at E3 there are no plans to release those games

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Ads