LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    lol, but its funny the accident's that happen seen them all on www.wiihaveaproblem.com

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    this is useless.. it isnt going to affect the wii the slightest
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by som1
    lol, they already made the wrist strap twice as thick.. so i dont see why parents wont buy it for their child...
    i say nintendo needs to go more adult based like the news and weather channel has done so they buy wiis and the kids will play them
    'adult' systems are what have kept adults from not buying consoles >.>
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Custom User Title (TM) MaXiMiUS's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2573-4546-5926-8361
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    'adult' systems are what have kept adults from not buying consoles >.>
    KEPT adults FROM NOT buying consoles = Forced adults to buy consoles.

Double negatives shall be your downfall, but I get what you mean, in the sense that adults would see violent videogames and say "Not for MY kids!". Hell, my parents still do that and I'm turning 16 in 2 months.
    Owned: Excite Truck [8 GRP], Wii Sports [6G, 7R, 8P], Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [9G, 5RP], Elebits [7GR, 5P], Wii Play [5G, 8RP], The Godfather: Blackhand Edition [10G, 9R, 7P], Super Paper Mario [8G, 6R, 5P], SSX Blur [10 GRP].
    Rented: Rayman Raving Rabbids [6G, 7R, 9P].
    Wanted: Resident Evil 4, no Wii games currently.

G = Gameplay Rating, R = Replay Value, P = Party Rating, all out of 10.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche159TKE
    Haha, true. I've never been to the UK, but I plan on visiting Ireland and Great Britian this June. Any cities or towns yo recommend visiting?
    I visited Florida in September, it was rather hot compared to the UK . I recommend London as it's the capital. If you like theme parks Alton Towers and Thorpe Park are your best bet. But I'm no travel guide :P .

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    this wont effect nintendo's sales. if it does it will be marginal. nintendo arent worried over this at all lol. its mostly the ignorant ones that still think that playing wii is dangerous.

Had mine for a month and ive had many people come over to play. i have had no incidents where the wiimote slipped...let alone having to depend on the strap....as klong as you're not drunk or under tha age of about 3...you should be fine. Not to mention the upgrades to the straps...

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by blueprint
    lol. i will refrase what the mom said "is that the console, that on the news i have hear, that young kids have thrown remotes throught a tv's. No you will not be having one". hope that helps.

dude, still doesn't really make sense... i know what ur saying but it's like reading an exam handed in by a three year old. pls double check spelling before posting... and if ur not sure use spell check, or have a family member (like ur Mum) check it for you. Thanks!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    0870-7249-0754-4340
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    dude, still doesn't really make sense... i know what ur saying but it's like reading an exam handed in by a three year old. pls double check spelling before posting... and if ur not sure use spell check, or have a family member (like ur Mum) check it for you. Thanks!
    I think that is a bit harsh!

so before someone decides to make a post they need to double check there spelling.

maybe the said person has a problem were spelling is concerned,also us mums dont always have the time to re-check spelling mistakes especially on a forum

also why you are on the subject of finding fault with others re-check your own... ur should this not be your

Starfire

Member #
    Friends
    Hehe. Funny posts. Maybe English is not his first language. Before you judge, how many languages do YOU speak?
    Anyhoo, the news tried to "hype up" the controllers flying out of everyones' hands and causing mass destruction to all of your electronic devices within 50 ft, as well as killing any living thing in it's path. It actually had the reverse effect because people thought, Wow! It must be really fun if the players are that into it!!
    I'm sure that Sony and Microsoft were hoping it was Nintendo's downfall. Ha!!!

Member #
    Friends
    I really don't think that it is nintendo's fault if people are still throwing remotes into TVs. It was thier fault that they made an excessively thin wrist strap but they have remedied that. At this point unless the strap breaks again it's the users own fault for throwing it into a TV.

Remove Ads

Ads