LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Custom User Title (TM) MaXiMiUS's Avatar
    Member #
    6645
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
    Posts
    265
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2573-4546-5926-8361
    Perhaps people are getting a bit too engrossed by the games. This isn't real baseball people, you don't throw the bat and run to first base! Unless, of course, you happen to have a supply of disposable TVs.
    Owned: Excite Truck [8 GRP], Wii Sports [6G, 7R, 8P], Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [9G, 5RP], Elebits [7GR, 5P], Wii Play [5G, 8RP], The Godfather: Blackhand Edition [10G, 9R, 7P], Super Paper Mario [8G, 6R, 5P], SSX Blur [10 GRP].
    Rented: Rayman Raving Rabbids [6G, 7R, 9P].
    Wanted: Resident Evil 4, no Wii games currently.

    G = Gameplay Rating, R = Replay Value, P = Party Rating, all out of 10.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    WiiChat Member SukhKular's Avatar
    Member #
    4204
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Abbotsford, BC, Canada
    Posts
    91
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6500-2248-4442-5882
    It doesn't matter if the strap was too thin. It doesn't matter if there was no strap at all. If a controller flies out of the gamer's hand, it is 100% the gamer's fault. Saying otherwise is like me playing actual baseball, swinging the bat, letting go of it and it hitting the pitcher in the head and then I say it's the fault of the company that manufactured the bat. I say BULLSHIT. You were messing around and it bit you on the ass. Learn to deal with it.
    Nintendo Wii / Intec Cooling Station & Recharging Dock
    2X Wii Remote / 2X Intec Battery Packs
    1X Nunchuk
    1X GameCube WaveBird
    Wii: Mario Party 8; Need For Speed: Carbon; Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition; Sonic & the Secret Rings; Wii Play; Wii Sports
    N64: Pokemon Snap!; Super Mario 64
    NES: The Legend of Zelda; Mario Bros.; Super Mario Bros.; Super Mario Bros. 3

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member PotatoWedgie's Avatar
    Member #
    15110
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cheney, WA
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SukhKular
    It doesn't matter if the strap was too thin. It doesn't matter if there was no strap at all. If a controller flies out of the gamer's hand, it is 100% the gamer's fault. Saying otherwise is like me playing actual baseball, swinging the bat, letting go of it and it hitting the pitcher in the head and then I say it's the fault of the company that manufactured the bat. I say BULLSHIT. You were messing around and it bit you on the ass. Learn to deal with it.
    You confuse me with your logic and reasoning, SukhKular, as I am an average consumer, never at fault and always right.

  5. #24
    Got Wii? [1-21-07] XtremeKilling's Avatar
    Member #
    14799
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    www.Wii-Own.com
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3736-0858-9817-8462
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    dude, still doesn't really make sense... i know what ur saying but it's like reading an exam handed in by a three year old. pls double check spelling before posting... and if ur not sure use spell check, or have a family member (like ur Mum) check it for you. Thanks!

    Hah! for you to say that?
    Mum?
    pls?
    spell check?

    don't u mean
    Mom?
    Plus? or does pls mean Please?
    spellcheck?

    hah! You better spellcheck before YOU post too.


    Pokemon Battle Revolution Friend Code: 3394-0608-4650

    Spoiler Alert!

    SSBB! (One of the First to GET!)
    Kevin
    3265-4732-5750 | Atlanta, GA (Eastern Time)



  6. #25
    snoogins WolfpacSnakepit's Avatar
    Member #
    5720
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    216
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeKilling
    Hah! for you to say that?
    Mum?
    pls?
    spell check?

    don't u mean
    Mom?
    Plus? or does pls mean Please?
    spellcheck?

    hah! You better spellcheck before YOU post too.

    LOL! I can only assume ur American, because ur pretty ignorant.
    Firstly, "Mum" is the correct English spelling, so although we spell the word different, I am probably more correct than you... technically...
    pls or plz = please. It's called an abbreviation. just because u didn't know that doesn't mean I can't spell.
    spell check and spellcheck ?! Ummmm... i think spell check is two words but even if it's not u still understand what I am saying... unlike the original poster when it didn't even make sense... noob.

    And the "Mum" that complained I was being harsh ... ur = your. Again, internet abbreviation. i don't write 100% correctly on the internet but i've never had someone not understand something i've written. if someone can't spell properly they should be using spell check! jesus!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

  7. #26
    Hero of....nothing. Leche159TKE's Avatar
    Member #
    14235
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    137
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8518-9115-4993-5417
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackers
    I visited Florida in September, it was rather hot compared to the UK . I recommend London as it's the capital. If you like theme parks Alton Towers and Thorpe Park are your best bet. But I'm no travel guide :P .

    Yeah, I live near Orlando......I am through with theme parks! lol

    Leche, I'll do your body good.

  8. #27
    WiiChat Member Starfire's Avatar
    Member #
    14106
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Birmingham,England
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0870-7249-0754-4340
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    LOL! I can only assume ur American, because ur pretty ignorant.
    Firstly, "Mum" is the correct English spelling, so although we spell the word different, I am probably more correct than you... technically...
    pls or plz = please. It's called an abbreviation. just because u didn't know that doesn't mean I can't spell.
    spell check and spellcheck ?! Ummmm... i think spell check is two words but even if it's not u still understand what I am saying... unlike the original poster when it didn't even make sense... noob.

    And the "Mum" that complained I was being harsh ... ur = your. Again, internet abbreviation. i don't write 100% correctly on the internet but i've never had someone not understand something i've written. if someone can't spell properly they should be using spell check! jesus!
    Actually i understood perfectly well thank you very much.
    internet abbreviations do not include "ur" that is text talk ie, lazy
    internet abbreviations consist of the following
    LOL= laughing out loud
    BRB = be right back
    AFK = away from keyboard
    GTG = got to go
    and so on and so forth


    Starfire

  9. #28
    WiiChat Member Chaz's Avatar
    Member #
    7178
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    116
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche159TKE
    Yeah, I live near Orlando......I am through with theme parks! lol
    London, Oxford Street and Regent Street, I love London.

  10. #29
    snoogins WolfpacSnakepit's Avatar
    Member #
    5720
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    216
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    Actually i understood perfectly well thank you very much.
    internet abbreviations do not include "ur" that is text talk ie, lazy
    internet abbreviations consist of the following
    LOL= laughing out loud
    BRB = be right back
    AFK = away from keyboard
    GTG = got to go
    and so on and so forth
    "ur" is still an abbreviation. Fact.
    If you'd really like get get fickle though, then I should point out that you do not include capital letters or full-stops where appropriate. That's beside the point though, because I can still understand what you are writing. My point from the start was that it was difficult to understand the kids' post because he obviously didn't re-read it before posting. What's the point of posting comments when no one can understand them? Oh and thanks, I appreciate the kisses....
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member PotatoWedgie's Avatar
    Member #
    15110
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cheney, WA
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Indeed, there's no huge problem if communication is executed successfully. However, using "ur" and such Internet-isms tend to make you look less intelligent. 'Sides, it's only two more letters.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Pitfall help - stuck in cavern without smash
    By thezwomann in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 03:11 PM
  2. Pitfall wii-can't find my raft!
    By rexdiaz in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 10:01 AM
  3. Wii Pitfall
    By sbw1003 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:34 PM
  4. Need Pitfall help - Bittenbinder's Camp
    By hobocamp11 in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:51 AM

Search tags for this page

pitfall wii wa lo

Click on a term to search for related topics.