Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoWedgie
    'Sides, it's only two more letters.
    BESIDES is only ONE more key-stroke...

But who gives a shit? I wasn't being nasty, I was just saying to freakin' proof read shit before posting so people know what the hell your saying! God, I didn't ask for a debate to break out over what internet jargon is more appropriate, it's got NOTHING to do with that. Using "ur" is still readable, everyone still knows what it is... But what was written in the first post IS NOT coherent because THE SPELLING IS INCORRECT, NOT THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN.

Seriously, can I say it any clearer?!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    I think he wrote 'Sides to prove a point, and it's two more key strokes.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic
    Nah, shortening "besides" is a well-accepted colloquialism that doesn't tend to have a negative impact on how people perceive you, so I figured "what the heck." May as well confuse things as well as I possibly can

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit

But who gives a shit? I wasn't being nasty, I was just saying to freakin' proof read shit before posting so people know what the hell your saying! God, I didn't ask for a debate to break out over what internet jargon is more appropriate, it's got NOTHING to do with that. Using "ur" is still readable, everyone still knows what it is... But what was written in the first post IS NOT coherent because THE SPELLING IS INCORRECT, NOT THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN.

Seriously, can I say it any clearer?!
    Whoooaaa calm down bromo. I was just joining in the conversation. No reason to get pissed off; it's just the Internet afterall

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic
    Are you serious man?!
    ' + S + I + D + E + S = 6 key strokes
    B + E + S + I + D + E + S = 7 key strokes

Now, I was never good at mathematics but i'm pretty sure that.... 7-6=1
    So the answer is ONE.

I hope you've learnt something today.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoWedgie
    Nah, shortening "besides" is a well-accepted colloquialism that doesn't tend to have a negative impact on how people perceive you, so I figured "what the heck." May as well confuse things as well as I possibly can

Whoooaaa calm down bromo. I was just joining in the conversation. No reason to get pissed off; it's just the Internet afterall
    Shortening "besides" is NOT a well-accepted colloquialism if you are speaking correct english! In fact, it's the oppostite! The word is "besides", use it. Yeah, you're pretty "cool" to think you can confuse things... Didn't your mother tell you to not butt into other peoples' coversations?

I am calm, but I find it frustrating sometimes that people think they know what they are talking about when they don't... then when the chips are down they can't even back it up. They just refuse to post anything else or start name calling or make up crap that has nothing to do with the post at all. It's like uni students who are pollitically left wing about government issues when they don't know shit about it... All they do is whinge about things "not being right" and because they go to uni they feel they are intelligent enough to have an opinion when they still don't know anything about a subject. Those people are noobs and you sir fall into that catergory.

Member #
    Friends
    Hmmm...

Alright. Hope you have a better day tomorrow bud . Didn't mean to offend you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads