LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    yeah I agree..and the ps3 sucks, it's only good for graphical shite, but no gameplay whatsoever
    I'm not sure if I would say the gameplay is shit, but I would give some credit to Sony if they...
    1. Weren't TOTAL assholes.
    2. They suck at marketing (ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A PSP) Not to mention the PS3 commercials.
    3. Had good games. The games on the PS3 are laughable. Most of the good ones are already or are coming out on 360. Metal Gear Solid and Resistance are the only worth getting for PS3.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    yeah I heard that the big "guns" of PS3 are now also coming to the 360 because of poor purchasing of the PS3, so the developers of those big guns were scared they wouldn't get even half the money they spent making the game because not many ppl are interested in the ps3 so they are launching the games on the 360 as well, I smiled when i read this, I don't like the PS3 nor Sony for being proud and assholes of themselves

Member #
    Friends

HEY Wii is not GOOD !!!

Is the best NINTENDO make after The Supreme DS !!!!

NINTENDO IS BACK AND HARD than Ever

SEE THE NUMBERS!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    yeah I agree..and the ps3 sucks, it's only good for graphical shite, but no gameplay whatsoever
    Well to me this just isn't the case. The PS3 will eventually have great gameplay (the series that are on the PS3 are some of the greatest series of all time - FF, MGS, GT), but at the moment the Wii easily outshines it.

This could change though...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun
    Well to me this just isn't the case. The PS3 will eventually have great gameplay (the series that are on the PS3 are some of the greatest series of all time - FF, MGS, GT), but at the moment the Wii easily outshines it.

This could change though...
    Wii will shine in '07. Don't expect MGS out in '07, which will be one of the only HUGE games to come out on PS3 that stand a chance.

With MP: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Brothers, along with the help with the great 3rd party support coming, '07 will really test Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Sore loser Sony. $600 is an robbery. Last year for $600 I bought an AMD-64 PC and new 256 mb PCI-E video card. I got a complete, versatile machine with 1 gb ram, networking, keyboard, mouse, DVD burner, memory card reader, 160 gb harddrive, Win XP, etc. that plays Half-Life 2 smooth as silk.
    $600 for just a gaming system and joystick? Pleeeease.

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Some may consider the wii an impulse buy, but at least people are buying it, most of my friends believe that the ps3 is the future and that the wii is "a playstation 2 with a funny controller" and try as i might to tell them about power doesn't matter but it still has some, and how the console is outselling, they just make excuses , similar to what sony is doing now. I believe the term is 'denial'.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesrfan
    Wii will shine in '07. Don't expect MGS out in '07, which will be one of the only HUGE games to come out on PS3 that stand a chance.

With MP: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Brothers, along with the help with the great 3rd party support coming, '07 will really test Wii.
    You could be right, by the time Sony gets out some good games, the Wii and 360 might have already gotten too far ahead. The same happened last year, the PS2 got a massive headstart on the competition, and it proved to be the major factor separating the consoles.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    I cant beleive Sony is behaving so childish! Its obvious that they are pissed off that they arent on top any more, but whos fault is that really?! Sony is being a ****ing retard and just needs to accept that their console is a faliure! ONE MORE THING SONY IVE WAITED FOR THE WII SINCE IT WAS ANNOUNCED!
    IMPULSE BUY WHATEVER BITCHES!
    Last edited by Joe; 01-31-2007 at 07:27 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    It just sounds like Sony is attempting to discredit the potential of the Wii. Altogether like people have said it is just denial on Sony's part. They made a bad move with the PS3 and really aren't willing to live up to it. It would have been a better move to create a 600 dollar PS3 version and a cheaper version that lacks Blu-Ray.

And I also don't believe the Wii is just an "impulse buy". The console has now been completely selling out of practically every store the second they hit retail for I believe almost 3 months now. At this point the Wii has gotten it's reviews and has been out in the market long enough to give people a good idea if it is worth it.

Not to mention that whole "impulse buy" I associate with over-hyped products. The PS3 was the next-gen console with the most hype from what ive seen and it hasn't been selling nearly as much as the Wii.

Ads