Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-8976-1287-7661

Listen to music on the Wii!!!

Im sorry if im a bit behind but im just tellin sum people who dont know but if you wanna listen to music on ya Wii you do dis:

Insert SD Card

Go Onto Photo Channel

Click The Slideshow Button Then Press A When The Countdown Starts

Click on settings

then click on music

click on the song u want to listen to and there you have it

P.S you have to have at least 1 photo on SD card and the Wii can only show 100 songs!

Hope you enjoy!
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

2. Ads

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    are those songs in the Wii? or do you need to have them on the SD card as well as the pictureS?

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Axtlar
    are those songs in the Wii? or do you need to have them on the SD card as well as the pictureS?
    Sorry i didnt say you need to put them on the SD
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    6955-5026-5200-6345
    Yes you can do it that way. But if you have a internet connection and want a more complicated playlist you can always use the Orb program so you can do streaming of both music and video. This program is dependent of your internet connection since that's how you do the streaming. Another program is called Wii Media Center X but this one is still in development and doesn't have the audio support. You can search it if you like.

Here are the links if someone is interested:

http://www.orb.com

http://www.redkawa.com/mediacenters/wiimediacenterx/
    What seems to be the Officer, Problem?
    Own: Wii ,Wii Sport & Wii Play ,Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, Red Steel, Dragonball Z Tenkachi 2 , Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Ssx Blur, Prince of Persia, Blazing Angels Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Naruto clash of Ninja 2, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Paper Mario TTD

Member #
    Friends
    Is there a way to get your own music (mp3's) to play anywhere else on the Wii? Like on the Weather, News or other menus?

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanbw
    Is there a way to get your own music (mp3's) to play anywhere else on the Wii? Like on the Weather, News or other menus?
    i dont think so, it would be good, but i do know in upcoming games (Excite Truck) you can play your music while playing the game. If your lucky enough to live in the US you'll already know this!
    Chicken??

Member #
    Friends
    Excite Truck is one of my favorite games, I highly recommend it. That said, the game is best when its done to your own sound track. I did not just select songs that I like, but songs that are consistently fast, strong rhythm , and climatic buildups. Put like 20 of these songs on your SD card and set all tracks to "random". Its so awesome

I didn't realize Europe didn't have this game yet, that ****ing sucks. Whats the hold up?

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by trentdk
    Excite Truck is one of my favorite games, I highly recommend it. That said, the game is best when its done to your own sound track. I did not just select songs that I like, but songs that are consistently fast, strong rhythm , and climatic buildups. Put like 20 of these songs on your SD card and set all tracks to "random". Its so awesome

I didn't realize Europe didn't have this game yet, that ****ing sucks. Whats the hold up?
    god knows but JAP and US always gets games before us in the UK oh well its out this week on FRI!!!!!!!!!!!!! woop woop
    Chicken??

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Heres Part 1 and Part 2 of How To Play Music On Your Wii.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wiil; 02-12-2007 at 06:15 AM.
    Chicken??

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    oh and leave a comment if the videos helped
    Chicken??

Ads