LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    and actually there is a way in the near future for a battery to charge itself without a power source. its called nuclear fussion. not fission, fussion. this nuclear fission is being developed as we speak. not many details are being relesed on this product but id say at this rate this self-recharging battery will be developed in the next 10-15 years. it is said to run on a single water molecuel. the only thing that is keeping this project from being created is the enviormentalist that are affraid that these testing plants might have a *meltdown*. which will destroy the areas soil and make it an unlivable place. which i beleive is a load of crap, but anyways, there will be a self rechargable battery in the near future.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    It says in the manual NOT to put in rechargeable batteries! Use at your own risk!
    id like to know what the difference would be in using either

Member #
    Friends
    8180-9496-6675-4312
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    It says in the manual NOT to put in rechargeable batteries! Use at your own risk!
    Actually, to quote Nintendo :

Important Note: If you would like to use rechargeable batteries, the only type of battery recommended are Nickel Metal Hydride batteries. When it comes to using rechargeable batteries, you must follow manufacturer guidelines for safety and proper usage. Failure to do so could cause damage to the Wii Remote and void the warranty.
    Source :
    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sys...emoteUsing.jsp
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo also said this:
    Use only alkaline batteries. Do not use lithium ion, nickel cadmium (nicad), nickel metal hydride (nimh), carbon zinc or any other non-alkaline batteries.
    On the same site, under "Health and Safety Precautions - battery leakage".
    Notice the "nickel metal hydride". Aren't those the rechargeable batteries they recommended?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cake
    and actually there is a way in the near future for a battery to charge itself without a power source. its called nuclear fussion. not fission, fussion. this nuclear fission is being developed as we speak. not many details are being relesed on this product but id say at this rate this self-recharging battery will be developed in the next 10-15 years. it is said to run on a single water molecuel. the only thing that is keeping this project from being created is the enviormentalist that are affraid that these testing plants might have a *meltdown*. which will destroy the areas soil and make it an unlivable place. which i beleive is a load of crap, but anyways, there will be a self rechargable battery in the near future.
    It's actually spelled "fusion," and it's not being developed so much as a way to do it on earth is being discovered. Fusion happens in stars all the time in what's called "hot fusion," but earth is obviously not the right environment for it to occur. What they're attempting to come up with now is "cold fusion," something many scientists consider impossible.

And I highly doubt it would (or could?) be used for single batteries. More likely, fusion power plants would replace the current ones.

Back on topic, LiMHs work just fine. I've been using them for weeks.

Member #
    Friends
    4916-9616-8832-9775
    wow.... I dont want to talk about battery crap, but yes it happened to me few times. It had 2 battery left on the screen then i turn it off for few min, then it became 4? Then after few min it became 3 and is staying that way for a while. So, pretty weird.
    I got:
    Wii console
    madden 07
    Call of duty 3(sold)
    Zelda: TP
    Extra wiimote and Nunchuck
    Spiderman 3
    Blazing Angels

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    buddy mine does the same as your's, the reason for this is because it gives u a ruff estimate of battery life through the battery meter, The reason it is lower when playing zelda is because it uses more battery life when playing a game to when your just browsing the menu's and what not. Thats why it changes every now and then.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    6500-2248-4442-5882
    Forget fission. There ARE cell phone chargers that are in development that charge the phone's battery wirelessly. So basically as soon as you get home or near you car, your phone will begin to recharge. So it is possible. That said... THATS NOT WHATS HAPPENING HERE. It's just a inaccurate battery meter. My RAZR does the same thing all the time. The battery bar will be red with no power and I'll turn the phone off and back on again and suddenly, there will be 3 bars. Use the phone for 30 seconds and suddenly you're back at red.
    Nintendo Wii / Intec Cooling Station & Recharging Dock
    2X Wii Remote / 2X Intec Battery Packs
    1X Nunchuk
    1X GameCube WaveBird
    Wii: Mario Party 8; Need For Speed: Carbon; Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition; Sonic & the Secret Rings; Wii Play; Wii Sports
    N64: Pokemon Snap!; Super Mario 64
    NES: The Legend of Zelda; Mario Bros.; Super Mario Bros.; Super Mario Bros. 3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud

Source :
    Nintendo also said this:
    Quote:
    Use only alkaline batteries. Do not use lithium ion, nickel cadmium (nicad), nickel metal hydride (nimh), carbon zinc or any other non-alkaline batteries.

Notice the "nickel metal hydride". Aren't those the rechargeable batteries they recommended?
    well look at the two posts here and try to understand why i am confused now so what types of rechargable batteries can we use???? and will that new Wiimote recharge station be a bad idea now??????

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud

Important Note: If you would like to use rechargeable batteries, the only type of battery recommended are Nickel Metal Hydride batteries. When it comes to using rechargeable batteries, you must follow manufacturer guidelines for safety and proper usage. Failure to do so could cause damage to the Wii Remote and void the warranty.

Source :
    Nintendo also said this:
    Quote:

well look at the two posts here and try to understand why i am confused now so what types of rechargable batteries can we use???? and will that new Wiimote recharge station be a bad idea now??????

Ads