Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii with the DS

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3224-3485-9793-1883

Wii with the DS

I was wondering everyone says the Wii can connect with the DS but how does it do that and what do you use it for???
    Why do today what you could do tommrow?

If you were a doctor you woudn't tell someone they had cancer. -Michel Scott The Office

Shut up Fo!-Mr.T

Member #
    Friends
    Somebody somewhere said something about using it with the internet. I want to know how tho so... somebody help us out

Member #
    Friends
    From what I heard the DS and Wii will connect (they both have wi-fi) but no software is availabe yet.
    There are rumors that you will be able to transfer DS demos from the Wii to the DS. At one of our local gaming shops you can take your DS into the store and download demos that will last only as long as the unit is turned on. Maybe the Wii could act as one of theses "demo distributers"?

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    The DS also connects with Pokemon Battle Revolution you cans end you pokemon from your DS card to the Wii and use it as a controller it is only out in Japan but is expected to follow shortly after the release of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    It would be cool if you used the bottom screen of the DS for typing. When using your Wii.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Ads