LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok, i get you.

To be honest i doubt it. The wii version will probably have differant tracks, possibly differant characters. And maybe one game would bve easier to control, so one would have an easy advantage. We'll have to wait and see. There is supposed to be some connectivity between the wii and the DS.

Member #
    Friends
    Has anyone actually read the statement from Nintendo about online, the said third party would not have access to the WIFI libraries for online, not that there is none, they probably will have a Nintendo hosted online that the 3rd party can connect to for play online, I read in game informer that call of duty 3 IS ONLINE for Wii with 16 players(yeah its not the 24 of 360 and PS3, but the controls are much better) and I heard Red Steel is supposed to have some type of online also, from recent announcements might be downloaded after. Third party probably can just not make their own online launch programs, need to go through Nintendo right now, most likely for piracy issues.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by komio
    how would gc games even be playable online?.... they would have to of been pre-programed on shipping to be able to play online, maybe there is some kind of patch u can download to play them maybe?... not sure if that is even possible(probably not) ... i know they announced no 3rd aprty games will have wifi till 2007... so maybe nintendo will make some of their games wifi capable before then...
    lol nicely put komio; i was just about to put something very similar to everything u just wrote lol thanks for saving me this time
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Ads