Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    personally my dad is addicted he wont stop playing golf on the wii

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    my dad loves wii sports, he hasnt tried any other games yet, but thats because he wouldnt have time.

My mum loves WACHING us play wii sports (mainly tennis) and has tried once, but she faild terribly lol. however she said shell try n learn soon. but either of them are "gamers" lol.

I think your parents have a chance, dont forget they havnent actually seen how wii works, its completely different to what they think it is. no harm in tryin right?

Member #
    Friends
    4916-9616-8832-9775
    Your parents are going to love it no matter what. My dad and mom Hates video games and only my dad just buys it. Right after i bought the wii my dad and mom was playing bolwing 24/7. Even when im at school my dad plays the wii. I know because wii sports is always inside after i come back from school and he even keeps playing when i come. So ya, its pretty much that your parents will play.
    I got:
    Wii console
    madden 07
    Call of duty 3(sold)
    Zelda: TP
    Extra wiimote and Nunchuck
    Spiderman 3
    Blazing Angels

Member #
    Friends
    My parents had video game systems before I was born. They had Intellivision and Atari systems. (I'm 22 now).

My dad liked them and used to play them with me when I was a kid (NES Wheel of Fortune). My mom, not so much.

When I got the PS2, my dad played Madden 01 with me and smoked me -- and he never picked up a Playstation controller before that!

I've since lost my dad so he never got to try the Wii, but my mom has played the Wii with me -- Wii Sports (bowling and tennis). She liked it. She wanted to try it.

The funny thing is that I'm graduating college this semester... Last semester, I went to preorder my Wii, I had my eyes on it for two years -- I preordered it, told my mom about it, and brought it to her place over winter break... She watched me play Zelda and Wii Sports and Trauma Center and said, "You mean you have to play like that?!? Doesn't that get tiring?" I thought she knew they had motion sensitive controls, so I told her, "I thought you knew they had motion sensitive controls. And no, it doesn't get tiring unless you get aggressive in Wii Sports." After that, she played me in Wii Sports. She did pretty well, and had fun.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for your posotive responses everyone, Keep them coming!

Oh, and SuperH, Im sorry about your loss...

Ads