LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    ok this is what i advise doing

what my spin on everything is, if your kids are active which you mentioned over and over again (which is great because if youre not repeatative, no one gets the point and says stupid things so thank you! ), you bought the wii as a "rainy day thing" meaning its crumby outside and the kids cant go out and play their football or hide and seek or wtvr kids play (i sound old now). wii sports is great obviously for reasons you already know. i read somewhere that the action pack is BAD (no offense to anyones imput on it) that its not fit for the wii controler and it doesnt do anything except change "the look". again its what i read and i dont know from personal experience. i thought you should know that.

everyone said warioware and absolutely. ITS NOT FUN UNLESS YOU ACT IT OUT! if you sit there on the couch by yourself playing it and cheating, youre only cheating yourself out on all the fun. if your kids like "charades" type action then this is for them. its "competative" and interactive.

also, wiiplay comes out for the US any day now and that has more games just like wii sports. get out the information from IGN.com. all other games arent AS INTERACTIVE. i mean yes youre using the wiiremote but the games dont have that "get up and do something" drive like wiiplay and warioware.

i think those are your best bets personally. and you deff get a +1 in parenting since most parents dont really care if their children are active or not......

best of luck!!
    Last edited by The_Loose_Cannon; 02-07-2007 at 04:06 PM.

2. Ads

WiiChats Offical Druggie ilovemywii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8002-1759-8157-9828
    the wii sports pack looks really cool..

but i wouldnt get it...

Smoke two blunts then I smoke one more, go to the store then I buy five more.
    Guitar Hero 3 Friend Code: 1719-1351-3665 PM me if u add me
    SSBB Friend Code: 3909-7219-4799 PM if u add

Member #
    Friends
    WarioWare isn't childish. It looks like fun.

I suggest the get off your butt games are:

WarioWare: Smooth Moves
    Wii Sports (Boxing is the best bet)

Well If anyone else can come up with some good ideas, sure to let him know. Maybe Rayman? Not sure but Wii Play might.

Member #
    Friends
    You've got Wii Play all wrong.

I personally love WiiPlay but with all your expectations your going to be VERY DISAPPOINTED. WiiPlay is NOT A SEQUEL to Wii Sports. Every game in Wii Play is just pointing, steering and twisting. It is stupid to play it standing up. If you do play it standing, you will just find yourself pointing at the screen and making little wrist movements. You might say that you have to play Wii Sports standing up and swinging wildly to play properly, I agree with you, but there are no big movements to make while playing Wii Play.

Wii Play is still a great game but the expectations some of you have of it here are very far fetched.

Member #
    Friends
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    definatley wario ware...there are many activities that include alot of movement, espeacially as you progress through the game. you can unlock multi player aswell!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiily Good
    You've got Wii Play all wrong.

I personally love WiiPlay but with all your expectations your going to be VERY DISAPPOINTED. WiiPlay is NOT A SEQUEL to Wii Sports. Every game in Wii Play is just pointing, steering and twisting. It is stupid to play it standing up. If you do play it standing, you will just find yourself pointing at the screen and making little wrist movements. You might say that you have to play Wii Sports standing up and swinging wildly to play properly, I agree with you, but there are no big movements to make while playing Wii Play.

Wii Play is still a great game but the expectations some of you have of it here are very far fetched.
    wow i never knew that makes me awefully sad now. im still gunna get the game but now im not so excited about it. it looked like fun when i heard about it (i guess the shooting got me all trigger happy lol) but now i am diasappointed. well ill find out deff what its like on the 15th of this month.

i thought it was the sequel though? hmm?

Member #
    Friends
    4138-5051-4068-6813
    Another vote here for WarioWare: Smooth Moves. It's great fun!

Somebody also mentioned Rayman. I'd like to second that suggestion. Like Wario, Rayman is also fun and gets you to move. You can even work up a sweat on some of the mini-games (like Rabbits Don't Give Gifts, I think it's called).
    Aylwin
    We want it, Wii got it.

Member #
    Friends
    super monkeyball blitz has a few mini games, that will keep the arms moving and such laterzzz..
    wii owner as of 01/10/2007, modded as of 02/12/2007!!
    I got Wii Sports(completed fitness), Madden 07 (Completed all star), Red steel (completed game), Super Monkeyball (completed 1p), Zelda TP (completed 98/100) Tony Hawk (haven't played yet), NEW ADDITIONS: Smooth Moves, Play(JAP VER), and Excite Truck bought yesterday.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    If your kids are getting plenty of exercise, then you are doing fine. In my neighborhood the average kid is 200 pounds. I live next to schools that banned Gym class because the kids are that fat(heart attacks law suits). By this point I assume that 80% of all kids in the US are fat, or already have horrific life style habits.

Member #
    Friends
    4287-9909-4049-1336
    Yet another vote for WarioWare.
    Add me for Wii! PM me if you do.

I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.

Ads