LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yeah your right but come on we all know sony has the best RPG's hands down sorry guys the truth is there
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

Member #
    Friends
    The Final Fantasy Series is made by Square-Enix not Sony. So if the series was on other consoles it will still have the same success, Sony has nothing to do with it. Same with Crash and other popular games on the psone n 2

Member #
    Friends
    I thought Spyro was Sony though
    (= Back =)

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Haku
    Yeah your right but come on we all know sony has the best RPG's hands down sorry guys the truth is there
    It really depends on your definition. Strictly speaking, Legend of Zelda is an RPG. If it's Final Fantasy style, turn based system, I'd have to agree with you, but then again, Square-Enix is a third party developer. Unfortunately, they decided to shift platforms when Yamauchi (former president of Nintendo) refused to move formats onto CD disks. (I've said this many times before) Final Fantasy VII was originally destined for the N64, before they pulled out. Plus, with the remake of Final Fantasy III on the way for the DS (it looks amazing), I don't think Square-Enix is making the best games solely for the PlayStation anymore.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    no spyro is made by Insomniac Games, and some other developers. There have been spyro games for the gamecube and xbox too
    Last edited by Supermariomp3; 08-24-2006 at 05:27 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    easy there man I have to confess I got a ps2 and you be careful arguing about the ps3 it does have some games that take advantage of its awesome power games like Assasins Creed and Heavenly Sword anyone you even looks at those graphics has to admist it is top notch sure sony might not have their own games but did that ever stop them no so don't bag on sony cause I'll defend it I am sony and nitnedno fanboy my first system was a ps1 try to argue that Finan Fantasy seven was bad try it!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think the ff7 was bad but i'll try to argue with you.
    FF7 SUCKS BALLS!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    LoL bigg i love doing that too, they wont even be able to tell you why they love the PS3 besides its graphics and games, which a lot of games are being cancelled because they cost so much to make. Yah haku, their amazing graphics, but i would rather get a 360, ps3 isnt that much more powerful in graphics, so I would ratehr pay 200 less for a 360

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Oh really FF VVII sucks Huh guess that is why must RPG fans will tell you it was the best RPG ever. Oh and name one other RPG game that has a movie based on it. On and lets not forget the Dirge of Cerebus there still makeing sequels to a game that was done 8 years ago why don't you stop being ignorant and try it for yourself huh:"

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Haku
    easy there man I have to confess I got a ps2 and you be careful arguing about the ps3 it does have some games that take advantage of its awesome power games like Assasins Creed and Heavenly Sword anyone you even looks at those graphics has to admist it is top notch sure sony might not have their own games but did that ever stop them no so don't bag on sony cause I'll defend it I am sony and nitnedno fanboy my first system was a ps1 try to argue that Finan Fantasy seven was bad try it!
    Sounds like things could heat up. *points towards iOn's thread about arguements over PS3 vs 360 vs Wii and runs away*

Final Fantasy VII was a great game. Though many have slated it's sequels (though I'll still probably get them) and I also love Kingdom Hearts.

When all's said and done, there are good games on all consoles. If you limit yourself to a single console (though PS3 for me is too expensive and there aren't enough titles for the 360 to warrant me buying one yet), you're only punishing yourself. PS2 had a few games that I like, but Nintendo will always be my console of choice.
    Last edited by Squall7; 08-24-2006 at 05:50 PM.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Ads