LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i hack for homebrew.. running other programs that nintendo never thought of.. dont assume.. all hacking is not about illegal piracy.. people get that confused. my last rant was to Zanatos because he seems like there isnt anyone smarter then the people big company hires.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't saying that there aren't smarter people out there, but a Wii I'd bet to state that the one genious out of who knows how many ISN'T you! Quit acting like you know so much.......anyone can do it yes, successfully it's very difficult and takes too much time hudled in the corner of some dank basement! Screw that and I pitty you for even wanting to try. By the way, MOST people who are well educated in computer programming and code tend to DO something with their lives that's constructive. Have fun wasting your time, I'm having too much fun on my Wii.

p.s. I hope you get banned from these forums for even suggesting piracy, people like you are the reason everything gets so screwed up. Not because you're successful at the task even if you are, but because you always keep someones hopes up and then they realize they got the worse end with what they THOUGHT would work, when 95% of the time have complications and end up ruining their own stuff. Do us gamers a favor and quit while you're ahead, I'm sure Sony's looking for some extra help with their problem solving lately.

-Marcus

p.s.s. I'm surprised anyone even noticed the name was from gargoyles and yes that show/movie rocked.

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry to split this up, but you seriously don't know how many laws you're breaking, just so you know.........admitting to piracy is not a very smart thing to do.....

-Marcus

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    i wish rare would just stop sucking and let us have our games back i mean more people will buy those great old games on the wii than on the 360. and if they plan on making a sequel to any of them they should stop cause it will suck and i dont want them to ruin jet force gemini. im to me its obvious if i can make more money with the wii then get over differences and make more money than putting it on the 360 and not making near as much

Member #
    Friends
    HAckers ok they good in some views but not there shop, Its jsut plain dumb, 15 quid aint much to buy games of the vc. Wots wrong with u people are the good dam poor.
    U the lower class people or sumits.
    i wouldnt run any hacked shit on my wii. **** that id rather own it with recept instead of being a cheap skate like most of ya.
    I have a shit job but i still dont wanna buy copy games for the wii.
    people like u Spoil it for every1 else.
    Get a real Hobbie.
    the only kinda hackin i wanna c i wouldnt mind owning is the light things to have it on sound activated and homebrew software, not game roms.

Tony Hawks Sk8land : 2105 6850 6290 Metroid Prime Hunters : 3909 5713 4051 Tetris : 0387 8218 2145 Pokemon Pearl: 0946 0491 6457 Legend of Zelda PH : 1890 9456 8452
    Worms 2 : Mortal Kombat : Blade The Blade :
    Mario Vs DK : Racer Create and Drive : List all codes up soon

Member #
    Friends
    Hahaha

"The games are locked in your console"

LOL.

Trading my Wii again! Come on home 360!
    Games: Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Ghost Squad, Link's Crossbow Training + Wii Zapper, Geometry Wars, Battalion Wars 2

Member #
    Friends
    copyright anyone? wii connect24, registered wii, i think id rather not mess around..
    wii owner as of 01/10/2007, modded as of 02/12/2007!!
    I got Wii Sports(completed fitness), Madden 07 (Completed all star), Red steel (completed game), Super Monkeyball (completed 1p), Zelda TP (completed 98/100) Tony Hawk (haven't played yet), NEW ADDITIONS: Smooth Moves, Play(JAP VER), and Excite Truck bought yesterday.

Member #
    Friends
    First I never said I would do the hacking plus I meant Rare games as in Rareware games that would otherwise NEVER EVER EVER be released on the Wii like Goldeneye because of Microsoft owning all the rights. This only interested me beacuse I would love to play those games. And no Nintendo can't counter any of it if you don't have Wii connect 24 on, sure a lot of people that would be a big problem for but for people like me, I'd rather play vc games and have people play at my house. And to those who think its wrong to hack this its no different than downloading music for free, I still buy cds and I download for free, I just don't see any point in paying if all I'm getting is a computer file and not something that I can hold in my hand.

On a side note I'm planning on getting a wii point card very soon too download some games that will be available on vc

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FastJunkie
    First I never said I would do the hacking plus I meant Rare games as in Rareware games that would otherwise NEVER EVER EVER be released on the Wii like Goldeneye because of Microsoft owning all the rights. This only interested me beacuse I would love to play those games. And no Nintendo can't counter any of it if you don't have Wii connect 24 on, sure a lot of people that would be a big problem for but for people like me, I'd rather play vc games and have people play at my house. And to those who think its wrong to hack this its no different than downloading music for free, I still buy cds and I download for free, I just don't see any point in paying if all I'm getting is a computer file and not something that I can hold in my hand.

On a side note I'm planning on getting a wii point card very soon too download some games that will be available on vc
    Whats the point in hacking the Wii to play ROMS? Why not just play them on your PC instead of messing with a perfectly good system.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by csiguy4u
    Whats the point in hacking the Wii to play ROMS? Why not just play them on your PC instead of messing with a perfectly good system.
    Quoted for truth
    Most newer tvs have pc imputs

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads