Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wii weights...

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii weights...

http://www.gizmocafe.com/blogs/gizmo...09/106212.aspx

check this site..

are they serious i agree with the site thats a bunch-a-bs, is this just to somehow make more money, hahahah thats crazy!
    wii owner as of 01/10/2007, modded as of 02/12/2007!!
    I got Wii Sports(completed fitness), Madden 07 (Completed all star), Red steel (completed game), Super Monkeyball (completed 1p), Zelda TP (completed 98/100) Tony Hawk (haven't played yet), NEW ADDITIONS: Smooth Moves, Play(JAP VER), and Excite Truck bought yesterday.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    ha! First we had flying Wiimotes.. now we'll have flying weights smashing through TVs and peoples faces

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    I doubt this is the final product of it, as they'll probably go for an easier look. And 4 pounds seems to be the maximum amount of sad being put into it, but the funny thing is, many people can't even lift up a pound of sand, which is quite sad. I would enjoy using this for games like Wii Sports and Wario Ware as it brings more of a challenge.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Member #
    Friends
    hahaha naw its just still a prototype. I read about it on wiinews. but if it did come out, with that name branded, probally more expensive than normal ones, but would look cool cause it matchs...
    I got Wii Sports(completed fitness), Madden 07 (Completed all star), Red steel (completed game), Super Monkeyball (completed 1p), Zelda TP (completed 98/100) Tony Hawk (haven't played yet), NEW ADDITIONS: Smooth Moves, Play(JAP VER), and Excite Truck bought yesterday.

Member #
    Friends
    I think it's a great idea. I'm personally picking up some wrist and ankle weights sometime in the future just because passive exercising sounds like a good idea to me (as if I didn't work out enough already).

I wouldn't buy these ones though; it'd look really retarded to go jogging with them on.

(For the record, Wii Sports Boxing (training mode) easily draws the sweat. I do it every morning and it feels great)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoWedgie
    I think it's a great idea. I'm personally picking up some wrist and ankle weights sometime in the future just because passive exercising sounds like a good idea to me (as if I didn't work out enough already).

I wouldn't buy these ones though; it'd look really retarded to go jogging with them on.

(For the record, Wii Sports Boxing (training mode) easily draws the sweat. I do it every morning and it feels great)
    sounds like a great idea potatowedgie, because sometimes when I wake up to go to work I jog, but I guess hitting the switch on the wii and boxing a few rounds would get my heart pumping too!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by unggoy
    sounds like a great idea potatowedgie, because sometimes when I wake up to go to work I jog, but I guess hitting the switch on the wii and boxing a few rounds would get my heart pumping too!
    Yep, it's good stuff considering the roads are often too icy to jog. Blasted winter weather!

Of course, it won't give you a tight butt like jogging will...it'll do until winter's over though. Or until Wii Health gets here

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoWedgie
    Yep, it's good stuff considering the roads are often too icy to jog. Blasted winter weather!

Of course, it won't give you a tight butt like jogging will...it'll do until winter's over though. Or until Wii Health gets here

then again i live in orlando florida, w00t w00t!

Member #
    Friends
    LOL...wii weights.....

ME and my friends were joking when Wii came out about how games are evolving to be more and more virtual reality. Thusly, this is how I see the future:

Wii bench......Simply plug the Ac adapter and RCA jacks from your Olyimpic Wii bench into your television. Now, max out a 300 lb bench......., oooh! see how your mii just lifted the 300 lbs on tv too!!!! what a fun game!

Wii radial saw......simply plug your wii radial saw into your television, now start cutting a 45 degree angle into the Wii playwood (retail value $50 per sq ft, supplies limited), oops! you cut off your hand! your mii is bleeding to death also!

Wii toilet......ok thats enough (wiimote could replicate plunging action well)

At some point, you should just do the real activity. If someone is serious about working out, sprinting .25 miles will kill them compared to days of Wii squats and wii deadlifts. I am not down for playing a game thats not fun to raise my BPM. Thats how i felt about Wii boxing. I killed myself wailing away at the opponent the entire time, and I work out on heavy bags at the gym, so Im not a total virgin here. However, few punches register accuratley. Rather play Punch-Out.
    Last edited by Conan the Librarian; 02-09-2007 at 08:30 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    good inputs.. thanks!

Ads