LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yeah, mine freezes as well...when I first got it, it didn't for like a month...now when loading it freezes....not just for games, but for mii channel, and also the opera browser freezes...so annoying!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by castlezelda
    Every now & again my wii freezes up at random places. Is there a patch or something for the wii? the wii freezing is horrorable, osmetimes it freezes on Zelda, sometimes on the internet (mostly), sometimes on Red Steel. Can this be fixed?
    perhaps its because you haven't updated it?
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    8426-6514-9175-8079
    Before posting here you should have called Nintendo might have saved you a bit of time

See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Since Ive got my Wii its frozen around 5 times. If it only freezes lets say once every couple of days Id say leave it. But if its like freezing every hour take it back
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    You must leave it on waaaaaaaaaay to long. My Wii has never frozen. Not once.

Ads