Ain't wikipedia great?, it has very up to date info on here, and is generally fairly good about it's features.
I'll pick out some not very talked about bits for you to discuss...
- I wondered how we will have to pay for the virtual console games. Pre-paid cards seem a good idea.Originally Posted by wiki
- So you'll be able to hook up Game Boy Advance to the Wii in effect?! Nice!Originally Posted by wiki
- Sounds pretty good. Hopefully this will encourage Nintendo to do more mature titles, without the fear of them getting sued, as youngsters theoretically won't be able to play the more violent and explicit games.Originally Posted by wiki
- Development kits for the Wii cost $1,700 compared to PSX ($4000-$5000) and PS2 ($20,000). Nintendo certainly are trying to attract smaller software developers who are just starting out. Hopefully, their successes may mean that the industry is growing, rather than slowly getting eaten up by bigger developers (like EA, Ubisoft etc...).Originally Posted by wiki
- I think I'll go for a blue one if I get the chance...Originally Posted by wiki
- That sounds excellent.Originally Posted by wiki
- That sounds like a lot of Wiis (or Wii, whatever the plural is).Originally Posted by wiki
Ok, that's it. Talk amongst yourselves, whilst I go to bed and dream of the Wii. Night!