Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenEnvy
    As others said, not everyone who "hacks" is going to be pirating games.
    Thank you! I am 100% for unilligal (which looks like its not a real word and probably isn't. And spelt wrong anyway) hacking. Australians arent getting many of your American LAUNCH games until MARCH! I can;t wait that long for Trauma Centre/Excite Truck! And its CHEAPER to import it! But I don't support illegal copying of games

-Matt
    Warning: Adult Themes
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    why do you care if people buy the console they can raise a family of squirrels in there if they want it's none of your buisness

Member #
    Friends
    most people are not knowledgeable about hacking.. they like to think of it as playing illegal backups. its way more then that. i would like to see glovepie ported to the wii i love messing with wiidrums and wiitar. things are just getthing better with all the wiimote hacks. people who dont even own a wii are even buying wiimote just for wiimote hacks. there are a lot of great homebrew creaters out there and i would like to see what the wii can truly do. so hack on.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Also with the modchip hack, what's wrong with that if you are using it for a legal reason? And also, it's not like you can use the modchip without the Wii. So you can't not support Nintendo by buying a modchip because you have to buy a Wii before you can use the mod chip. So buy buying a Wii, you just gave Nintendo $80 or whatever Ninty profits from each system.

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    I won't pirate any Wii games (maybe Gamecube but that won't affect Nintendo now)

Other than that, I pirate all my PSP games.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    gamecubes arnt easy to hack.. took me a while and with time and cost.. atleast for the mini dvd version its almost not worth it to do it... now to put it on a full size dvd to play on the Wii it might be easier.. good luck finding a burning program to copy GC games though.. i only know of one... and it takes forever.. i am kinda suprised they went to the full size dvd.. but didnt bother to add dvd playing capabilities... im sure it wouldnt take much.. i understand why they didnt do it with game cube... except the panasonic version... just more cost to add something everyone has or can pick up for 20 bucks at any store.. i do like the SD card though that is awsome considering all my cameras and camcorders use SD cards and now i can add picture,music,and movie play onto my stereo system without having to burn it onto a dvd first...

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand
    You guys really deserve a slap in the face. You supposedly support Nintendo, wait for their product for years, praise them, etc then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products? I think you should actually support them and not do stuff like this. You sit here and say how good they are and then completely stab them in the back. Just buy their stuff, or if you feel like it switch to another system, but stop bein such a'holes.
    ? ok. This makes no sense dude. You dont even give an example of a hacker in your little rant.

then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products
    That is the only thing that you use to refer to what hackers are supposedly (according to you) doing to nintendo. It doesnt make sense.. you dont even say what these "hackers" are doing. The only thing I can think of that you mean is "hackers" buying mod chips that change the system. Well sorry but that isnt what a "hacker" is, hackers alter systems via internal programing. Using a modchip makes you a "modder" not a hacker. Thats two diffrent things. The only other meaning i can get from that quote is you think it is bad for people to praise nintendo then not buy their stuff... are you talking about buying third party products and not nintendos first party ones? That has Nothing to do with "hacking".

Rand...

The next time you want to go off about how you think people are "a'holes" (wtf) you need to leave a little more precise and educated form of crticisim. Right now... all that you've done is PMS like a little b*tch.

Pull your tampon out long enough to make sense next time ok buddy?
    peace.
    Last edited by LyricistSoldier; 02-12-2007 at 03:51 PM.

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    guys some people might want modchips to play games from another region, did you ever think about that maybe not all people that want to hack or want modchips are trying to rob nintendo of money. If nintendo had taken region locking off alot of people wouldnt bother with modchips and the like.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    why are people in this thread talking about modchips ?

modchips do not partain to hackers.

why are we even talking about this at all? I mean if you want to talk about something talk about how LAME rand's comment was to begin with.

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    You guys really deserve a slap in the face. You supposedly support Nintendo, wait for their product for years, praise them, etc then you buy stuff that completely kills some of their products? I think you should actually support them and not do stuff like this. You sit here and say how good they are and then completely stab them in the back. Just buy their stuff, or if you feel like it switch to another system, but stop bein such a'holes.
    wow

seriously, how do they affect you in any way shape or form, your just like that person who cant stand people saying "times" but slightly different case but way more worse nonetheless

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads