LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,908
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    HA! You wish kid, you hate the Wii, ive seen it, you said that you sold your Wii cuz you thought it was a "kid gaming system" which was TODDED, but thats you. This forum is just like America, love it, or LEAVE IT!
    so get out of my house, son

    The Fox has spoken....
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

    We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.



    SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

    For any Pokemon games, PM me.




  2. #62
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    HA! You wish kid, you hate the Wii, ive seen it, you said that you sold your Wii cuz you thought it was a "kid gaming system" which was TODDED, but thats you. This forum is just like America, love it, or LEAVE IT!
    so get out of my house, son

    The Fox has spoken....
    this is more my house than itll ever be yours, i dont recall exactly saying its a kid systems? i thought it was boring and annoying to play real games with

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  3. #63
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,908
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    REAL games? Lets clarify what a real game is, a real game, is any game, you either like it or you dont, and my point is if you dont like the Wii, then you shouldnt point it out in a Wii forum, because people like me will start the flaming process and then it becomes a huge-scale argument where I speak the truth and you look like an idiot, cmon, if you dont like the Wii, fine, who cares, but dont bring your hate in threads in which its not appropriate
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

    We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.



    SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

    For any Pokemon games, PM me.




  4. #64
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    REAL games? Lets clarify what a real game is, a real game, is any game, you either like it or you dont, and my point is if you dont like the Wii, then you shouldnt point it out in a Wii forum, because people like me will start the flaming process and then it becomes a huge-scale argument where I speak the truth and you look like an idiot, cmon, if you dont like the Wii, fine, who cares, but dont bring your hate in threads in which its not appropriate
    you obviously dont even get that the intial post was just showing thats hes being a fanboy and just saying: this is overrated, without backing it up, get a clue
    and real games are like zelda and gears of war and i dont like the fact of flicking my wrist every second during a battle, i find it annoying not intuitive

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #65
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,908
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    We dont care what you dont like, daddy said GET OUT son.
    you = DICKFACE and thats the bottom line, im not even coming back to this thread cuz im right and your wrong and I know it, suck it
    Last edited by Fox; 02-13-2007 at 02:51 PM.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

    We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.



    SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

    For any Pokemon games, PM me.




  6. #66
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    We dont care what you dont like, daddy said GET OUT son.
    great way to handle it, glad you can speak for all of wiichat too

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Character Guide Thread
    By Splash_King in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:58 PM
  2. Tales of Symphonia for this Fall?
    By Frog in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:20 PM
  3. Reggie: No Euro Brawl until Fall 08?
    By Kenji510 in forum Smash Brothers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 07:22 PM
  4. 360 Fall Update Sneak Peak.
    By Gikoku Harakami in forum Xbox Consoles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 08:05 PM
  5. Journey from the Fall
    By WiiWouldLike2Play in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 11:34 PM