LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

my wii is now MODDED

For some reason my other thread is missing...but this was my last post on that thread...

so i am in california for training for mal-practice insurance class, I brought my wii with me. I went shopping in LA, and stopped at a videogame store right outside LA and they MOD wii's so I brought my wii in the next day after I got out of the training and they kept my wii for 3 hours, paid, and now my JAP version of PLAY WORRRKKSSS!!!! w00000t w000000t, they say its the first customers wii that they modded, saaaaweeeeeeet. So when I come back to Orlando, I will be the first I believe to have a modded wii!!!!!

PS. they told me if anyone i know needs their wii modded refer them to. it only takes about a week to have your wii back in hand for out of state, so if you can bear not having the wii for a wiik, then PM me ill give your they're number
    wii owner as of 01/10/2007, modded as of 02/12/2007!!
    I got Wii Sports(completed fitness), Madden 07 (Completed all star), Red steel (completed game), Super Monkeyball (completed 1p), Zelda TP (completed 98/100) Tony Hawk (haven't played yet), NEW ADDITIONS: Smooth Moves, Play(JAP VER), and Excite Truck bought yesterday.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Which modchip did they install? Have you had time to test it thoroughly etc.

Member #
    Friends
    i brought it back to my hotel and i tried both the jap games, and the games i bought with me, and both worked just fine, the platform looks the same, and seems to be running as normal... I mean besides the fact that some of the jap game has japanese symbols instead of words, even if you switch to english. :/

EDIT: oh and I am actually not sure what chip they put in there.. sorry
    Last edited by unggoy; 02-13-2007 at 07:26 AM. Reason: CHANGE
    I got Wii Sports(completed fitness), Madden 07 (Completed all star), Red steel (completed game), Super Monkeyball (completed 1p), Zelda TP (completed 98/100) Tony Hawk (haven't played yet), NEW ADDITIONS: Smooth Moves, Play(JAP VER), and Excite Truck bought yesterday.

Member #
    Friends
    umm my cousins bought that game fair and sqaure but besides all that... im orginally from the philippines, so my cousins send me games all the time. don't worry they still pay for them, thier not ripped or anything, don't worry

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    it is kinda stupid it isnt region free nothing stealing about that maybe you will play a game sooner then a friend but it will still be in japaneese..lol who knows maybe nintendo will notice this and make it region free in the future they arnt loosing any money over it just opening the market more

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    it is kinda stupid it isnt region free nothing stealing about that maybe you will play a game sooner then a friend but it will still be in japaneese..lol who knows maybe nintendo will notice this and make it region free in the future they arnt loosing any money over it just opening the market more
    actually most japanese games come with the option of it being in english, remember now, Enlish is the second language of the world.

Member #
    Friends
    Did they give you any advice regarding online updates? Is there a function to disable the chip?

If i were you i'd be a little careful with auto updates etc just in case.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by i0n
    Did they give you any advice regarding online updates? Is there a function to disable the chip?

If i were you i'd be a little careful with auto updates etc just in case.
    well i asked about that they said it would be fine, I will keep you updated tho.
    oh and there is a way to disable the chip they said, but i wasn't quite sure on how, i am going to go back there before I go home and ask.
    Last edited by unggoy; 02-13-2007 at 08:08 AM. Reason: CHANGE.

ics
    Member #
    Friends
    What Mod chip do you have?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ics
    What Mod chip do you have?
    please read above thanks..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads