Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631

Wii Vote Channel

The Wii Vote channel has been released, at least to the united states. is it just me or does this seem completely pointless? all you can do is vote on the answers to pointless questions. should nintendo, i dont know, be trying to get games online instead of wasting their time with this?

what are your thoughts?
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    will people please stop making new threads about this There are already 4 i think and they are fairly high up on the list of threads.

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

Member #
    Friends
    this is the only one i see

Member #
    Friends
    Get over it. It's free and probably took them all of an hour to put together. If it's that pointless, don't you think complaining about it is that much more pointless? Yeah it's nothing special, so what? It's just a free little bonus.

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by KPac511
    Get over it. It's free and probably took them all of an hour to put together. If it's that pointless, don't you think complaining about it is that much more pointless? Yeah it's nothing special, so what? It's just a free little bonus.
    well pardon me. ill ask next time i think about posting my opinion. but not really, kpac, what is pointless, is that i have a wifi console, for 3 months now, that is connected to the internet, as it appears right now, so i can buy stuff and look online as i can with my computer. my POINT was, why are they doing stuff like this, instead of putting some games online, as they promised. they dont even have a mic or keyboard yet. my ds is more online than the wii is. id think it to be opposite, wouldnt you?
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dedpoet777
    The Wii Vote channel has been released, at least to the united states. is it just me or does this seem completely pointless? all you can do is vote on the answers to pointless questions. should nintendo, i dont know, be trying to get games online instead of wasting their time with this?

what are your thoughts?
    I bet they're going to use this to get more ideas about what they plan to do next. Maybe they'll start off with random questions and then ask things like what games we'd like to see on the virtual console. They might be onto something.

Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfette
    I bet they're going to use this to get more ideas about what they plan to do next. Maybe they'll start off with random questions and then ask things like what games we'd like to see on the virtual console. They might be onto something.
    i hope they do. however, the questions on there now are quite pointless, and i was actually shocked that i didnt see something along the lines of what you said, as opposed to questions about valentine gifts, my preferences of the beach or mountains, and which century i would have rather lived in. but of course, i may be judging too early.
    \/\/ho's Got

Member #
    Friends
    6284-7358-9967-2086
    its a test. its getting online stuff to work. for each wii consle itll show how well it sets up and stuff.

better questions will come along.
    greenbean break down.
    green = irish
    bean = mexican

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i like it. Do u think it will be fun with friends?
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads