Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    eXecellent
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    Wow this is pathetic.

When are people going to learn that polls on game sites such as Gamefaqs mean pratically nothing? Before the GCN and Xbox came out people predicted that the GCN would pwn the Xbox, and guess what happened? The exact opposite! OMG!

feel the power of the true next gen console
    I think in terms of power the PS3 and Xbox 360 are the "true" next gen consoles, but based soley on gimmics the Wii is ahead im afraid. Eh. Why am I posting this on a Nintendo Wii forum? I'm totally excited about the Wii (which is why I joined...), but I honestly don't think the Wii will be much better than the PS3. Only time will tell.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    hmm show us a poll that showed gc would own xbox if you want us to even believe you

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    hmm show us a poll that showed gc would own xbox if you want us to even believe you
    Wow. That was YEARS ago. The chances of me finding a GCN vs. Xbox poll before they launched are pretty slim. And whether you believe me or not my statement still remains. Polls don't mean ANYTHING. Period.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

-Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    well a poll that over 90 thousand people took im sure means tomething. no one knew about xbox, it was the first microsoft system, so that was an off vote, people now know what their dealing with

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    well back when xbox first came out i remember everyone hated it and thought it was going to be completely gay.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well a poll that over 90 thousand people took im sure means tomething.
    Yes but polls can be flawed/biased. Gamefaqs is full of little nintendo fanboys which is why I think the Wii had so many votes.

no one knew about xbox, it was the first microsoft system, so that was an off vote, people now know what their dealing with
    Hmm... I think thats YOUR opinoin, and not everybody elses. Before the Xbox I was hyped because I admired Microsoft, and I did know I was dealing with a next-gen console on my hands - which is what Micrsoft delivered.

-Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends

asdfadsfasdfasdfasdfs jay kay ell semi colon

Quote Originally Posted by sKin
    Yes but polls can be flawed/biased. Gamefaqs is full of little nintendo fanboys which is why I think the Wii had so many votes.

oh yeah and where is your poll to proove that? im sure the most visited site on there is either final fantasy 10 or gand theft auto san andreas, or even halo 2.

you cant go around saying stuff without statistics foo.

and those 90 thousand people that took that poll. well im sure 50 % are getting a wii and 30% or those 90 thousand people are getting a psthwii, and whatever is left is getting an Xboox tree sixty. alright? thats what that poll tells us. doesnt mean that half of the world will get wii, it just means that wii is better than ps3 because thats how cool nintendo is. lol jk. it means that half of those people are getting wii's and thats it.

Member #
    Friends
    wow Full of nintendo fanboys??!!? if anything it would be mostly Sony lovers since PS2 had the most games out of any system!!!! what a newb skin, wheres your backings on that?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakobthelyre
    oh yeah and where is your poll to proove that?
    My poll to prove that Gamefaqs is full of Nintendo Fanboys, or to prove that most people thought the Xbox would flop? Here's what I said on the latter, word-for-word:

Wow. That was YEARS ago. The chances of me finding a GCN vs. Xbox poll before they launched are pretty slim.
    you cant go around saying stuff without statistics foo.
    Did you just call me foo?

wow Full of nintendo fanboys??!!? if anything it would be mostly Sony lovers since PS2 had the most games out of any system!!!! what a newb skin, wheres your backings on that?
    lol i'm a newb? Okay. I've been a member at Gamefaqs for many years, and from my experience a majority of the users there are hardcore nintendo fans. And the whole "PS2 had the most games out of any system!!!!". It's quality over quanity. I'm disappointed in you Sovieto, I thought any Nintendo fan knew that. Tsk tsk.

-Michael Jordan

Ads