LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    meh...gamefaqs is not nintendo people, is that why final fanasty won that one poll? and they have polls about ps3 and all these games all the time that dont even deal with nintendo? i know its quality over quanity but with so many games theres a higher chance of quality games, so theres more quality games for the ps2, which is true

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i know its quality over quanity but with so many games theres a higher chance of quality games, so theres more quality games for the ps2, which is true
    There is a higher chance sure, but that doesn't make anything for certain. I own about 30 PS2 games, 11 Xbox games, and 16 GCN games. Guess which system I play more? The Xbox, just cuz' I feel the games on it are of "higher quality". Quanity doesn't mean anything when it comes to the game companies and the games they put out.

Got mah Wii: 2/24/08

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why I succeed.
    -Michael Jordan

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    Man thanks for this, and thanks too for the another threadd like this you made (you are making a lot of threads!!! )

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

Member #
    Friends
    Here's my opinion:
    I would get excited if my favorite next-gen console ranked first in a poll. It's good news, even if there are fanboys, right? I mean, fanboys are still Nintendo's customers. They're just like regular people. They have a say. People gave them that name because they always (or almost always) chose Nintendo. Who's business is that, anyway? If you just ignored the fact that they were fanboys, then there would be nothing against them.
    Bunnies never close doors, use vacuum cleaners, play soccer, tamper with fireworks, cook eggs, milk cows, or infiltrate games conventions.
    But
    They
    Can
    Dance!

Wii funds: $310.00

Member #
    Friends
    well the true thing is they are willing to continue staying with nintendo, thus prooving they think that console is better than any other which is the way anyone chooses (unless they get 2 or all 3, just go with it) so its good nintendo is still holding on to followers

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads