-Too Human
    -Halo 3
    -Halo Wars
    -Blue Dragon
    -Mercanaries 2
    -Dance Dance Revolution:Universe
    -Banjo Kazooie 3
    -Bullet Witch

And not to mention many other surprises that are currently not revealed. So please, instead of being the common fanboy, do your research.
    From what I hear Bullet Witch sucks, but I think I can agree with everything else.

Net Exile in lowtech land DrMclony's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    1. Gears of War
    2. Enchanted Arms
    3. Dead Or Alive 4
    4. Lost Planet
    5. Chromehounds
    6. Fuzion Frenzy 2
    7. Viva Pinata
    8. Battlestations Midway
    9. Perfect Dark Zero
    10. Crackdown
    11. Moto GP 06
    12. Kameo

And games to be coming out:

-Too Human
    -Halo 3
    -Halo Wars
    -Blue Dragon
    -Mercanaries 2
    -Banjo Kazooie 3
    -Bullet Witch

And not to mention many other surprises that are currently not revealed. So please, instead of being the common fanboy, do your research.

personally i have no interest in any of those, particularly if it means buying a 360 when same or similar run on my pc. taste varies.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    no 360 ganes catch my eye except forza 2 and thats not exclusive cause its on ps3 too.
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    First off I loved the Xbox and thought it was the best last gen system (so no Im not a Nintendo fanboy)
    So let me ask you do you own all or Half of those games?
    Next Halo Wars is not out this year and neither is Banjo Kazooie 3 (can wait for that one) And you forgot to add mass Effect that game looks Sweet but I still want Kotor 3 for the 360 or Wii.
    Lastly the Wii also great AT LEAST 2 great games from the Virtual Console every month (Mario 64, Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Zelda, Zelda: Link to the Past, Street Fighter II: The World Warrior and Super Castlevania and more to come)
    But as of right now I am not impressed by the 360 and see no games (except Gears of War) That I really want. When Mass effect and Halo 3 come out I'll get a system. But if you look at a Calander of Nintendo's Paln to put game out your'll see at least one game you want from the Wii every 2 months (if not more) for me I see a new game I want every month, but most months have more than one good game coming out (this Month Sonic, Wii play and SSX blur come out) Thats not including VC games.
    But We'll have to wait until next Christmas to see who put out more good games and who offered more.

Xbox wasn't the best last gen system, all it had was Halo and games for Star Wars buffs. Other than that, the system overall sucked. Playstation 2 took the market, and even had Japan's support, while Xbox was mostly used in North America and a lot of it was just for homebrewing and storing CDs. Also, unlike the Virtual console, the 360 (xbox live) gets games by publishers that are unique and new (i.e. Geometry wars, notice after the release of it, Every Extend Extra was soon released for the Psp.). Now I'm not backing sides on both terms, as I do enjoy both systems (and I'm soon to purchase a 360.). You're telling me that Blue Dragon, in which the creators of Final Fantasy have made, gives you no interest? As well as playing a game that was made by the people who made the original Grand Theft Auto? Right now, you, as well as many other posters are in something I like to call "Fanboy Denial". As for Wii Play, it's just a cheap alternative for a Wii remote and game, while the in depth of it all isn't that compelling.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Wii New and Reviews JerrodDRagon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8369-4137-0402-8056
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    no 360 ganes catch my eye except forza 2 and thats not exclusive cause its on ps3 too.
    Wll for me I would never buy Lost Planet for 60 bucks along with most of those games. Thats another reason I like the Wii becuase the games are cheaper but are still fun (like DBZ, Zelda, Trauma Center, and Wario Ware) Plus when some of the game prices drop for some of the games like Red Steel and Elbits go down in price I'll buy them. But also most of Nintendo's games are for everyone meaning Mario, Super Smash, Zelda, Mario Kart etc there games that overal most people like them while games like Lost Planet may not be your thing same with alot of other gun games on the 360.

Also someone said that the 360 has online, yes it does but who much are you paying for it? If you keep your 360 for 5 years your paying 250 bucks for online, while Wii owners get free online games, Free Demo Channel, Everyone votes channel, Weather Channel and News Channel Plus The Wii shop channel. Im not saying X-box live is not assume because it is but right now I see only a small hand ful of good online games like Gears of War and other gun
    games but what if your not a gun game fan? Then the Wii fits you better seeing how it gets a couple of guy titles but also has great Puzzle, Adventure , action games. Plus if you have the Wii Browser (which is free until June) you can play Wiiarcade games which they have over 60 titles on it FOR FREE, hell there not the best games but just as good as most X-Box arcade games.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon
    Plus if you have the Wii Browser (which is free until June) you can play Wiiarcade games which they have over 60 titles on it FOR FREE, hell there not the best games but just as good as most X-Box arcade games.
    THIS may be the ace up Nintendo's sleeve.

If the full function Opera browser for Wii offers even greater integration/optimization for browsing on the Wii, then there is a great possibility of the "Internet Channel" busting the doors wide open on the Wii's future.

There are already Wii-optimized websites. There are already "media center portal" solutions out there... all free.

Compare Microsoft's XNA initiative (and how tightly that is controlled) with out-in-the-wild Flash gaming found on the 'net. It's going to be a lot easier and cheaper for weekend coders and hobbyists to develop for the Wii (via the Internet Channel) than through XNA. Not to mention the extreme restrictions on accessing homegrown XNA apps.

The openness of the Wii offers greater opportunities than the tight-fisted locked down environment of the 360. Whether or not those opportunities will be explored is another matter.
    Wii Media Center mock-up
    -No External Links.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WeToYou
    Wii won't surpass xbox.
    there is one HUGE reason why the wii WILL surpass the 360, that being the fact that the wii has actually OUTSOLD the 360 everywhere else outside our region (north america). i know its hard for some of you, but there is a whole other world out there besides the us

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    i think the Wii will catch up just fine as for beating 360 the leader right now because of the release date... they do need top title games before the price of 360's drop down to a wallet friendly level...say 249.99 for a full new system.. wii will be introuble without the games to back it up.. unless somehow they can manage to drop the price of the Wii as well... which with gamecube it was easy it wasnt expensive to make but to drop the Wii down to that 100-150 range i dont think they can afford to do atleast not soon im sure it will eventually... thats pretty much what saved the gamecube... you had Ps2 and xbox at pretty much the same price for new systems they dropped but still about 250-300 bucks then bam the gamecube hit 99 bucks... now no new systems were comming out at that time.. everyone had the system they liked.. but all of a sudden for the price of 2 games you get a new system.. thats when gamecube made its comeback... outsold xbox and came damn close to Ps2... but that was a few years down the line.. and with the online game play of the other 2 systems and the titles they have Wii will have to do almost all of that if they want to beat them...

toss in online game play fast,toss in top titles... and keep the nintendo rock bottom prices that even your grandma will buy one for her living room... and even the hardcore PS and Xbox fans have no good reason not to buy one...

its a wait and see thing but with they way they are selling nintendo will have enough money to do it

Member #
    Friends
    here is a link to a good site with region breakdowns
    http://www.vgcharts.org/ngwars.php

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    1. Gears of War
    2. Enchanted Arms
    3. Dead Or Alive 4
    4. Lost Planet
    5. Chromehounds
    6. Fuzion Frenzy 2
    7. Viva Pinata
    8. Battlestations Midway
    9. Perfect Dark Zero
    10. Crackdown
    11. Moto GP 06
    12. Kameo

And games to be coming out:

-Too Human
    -Halo 3
    -Halo Wars
    -Blue Dragon
    -Mercanaries 2
    -Banjo Kazooie 3
    -Bullet Witch

He said GOOD GAMES, not stupid, shitty ones like most of the ones you mentioned you idiot..Pefect Dark Zero good? yeah right! Kameo? what the hell?

Ads