Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-8976-1287-7661

GameCube Games on Wii

Do many people play their GameCube games on their Wii. I've just ordered an GC game i was looking for on the PS2 a long time ago so i ordered it last night and also ordered a controller. I know you all probs think I'm mad but it was the only time i saw the game lol.
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Being a Nintendo fan that never really got into Gamecube, having sold it shortly after getting it, this whole Wii/Gamecube thing is right up my alley. I just got a Wavebird, and also ordered a game--the Sonic Mega Collection. Should hopefully be enjoying it tommorrow! The Wii is just great!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Being a Nintendo fan that never really got into Gamecube, having sold it shortly after getting it, this whole Wii/Gamecube thing is right up my alley. I just got a Wavebird, and also ordered a game--the Sonic Mega Collection. Should hopefully be enjoying it tommorrow! The Wii is just great!
    COOL!!!!
    Chicken??

I Currently Own: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (best game), WarioWare Smooth Moves, Need For Speed Carbon, Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Two Controllers, One Nunchuk, Sports Pack, GAME Charging Dock, Agressive Inline (GC), One GC Controller, Mario Bros.(VC) and The Legend Of Zelda (VC).

Member #
    Friends
    3582-2082-5938-2937
    .. What game? :p
    Successfully modded my Wii with CycloWiz! :] Works great.

My signature picture exploded.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_
    .. What game?
    Agressive Inline and 1 GC controller
    Chicken??

Member #
    Friends
    3582-2082-5938-2937
    I rented that, I didn't really enjoy it because the.. um.. how do I explain it..

everyone just felt.. heavy. I do remember playing multiplayer which was actually fun. :]

I just sold my Gamecube to my older sister for $50. Just money for another Wii game. :D
    Successfully modded my Wii with CycloWiz! :] Works great.

My signature picture exploded.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_
    I rented that, I didn't really enjoy it because the.. um.. how do I explain it..

everyone just felt.. heavy. I do remember playing multiplayer which was actually fun. :]

I just sold my Gamecube to my older sister for $50. Just money for another Wii game.
    i played it on ps2 nd i luv it sooo much da music is gd aswel
    Chicken??

Member #
    Friends
    My boyfriend for a Wii on release here in the UK, and I got him a Wavebird and Resident Evil Zero for the GC for christmas...since then we've bought Mario Kart DD, SSBM and Pikmin. I was playing the GC games so much round his that I've gone and bought a GC for myself!

Can't believe I missed out on this first time round . Great fun .

Member #
    Friends
    4496-8976-1287-7661
    Quote Originally Posted by head2head
    My boyfriend for a Wii on release here in the UK, and I got him a Wavebird and Resident Evil Zero for the GC for christmas...since then we've bought Mario Kart DD, SSBM and Pikmin. I was playing the GC games so much round his that I've gone and bought a GC for myself!

Can't believe I missed out on this first time round . Great fun .
    Woop Woop lol
    Chicken??

Member #
    Friends
    8712-4572-7184-0673

GC games on Wii

Well I have both and I love playing GC games on my Wii...They seem alot cleaner playing eternal darkness right now and its awsome. The only negative I see is that you cant use your wii-mote to get back to the main page.. sigh

and wavebird is almost a must with the wii... the GC cords of regular remotes suck after u go wireless.

GL and Gratz on the Wii

Ads