LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii votes channel?/ I cant

A little guide i need detailed please! The problem is i have downloaed the votes channel but i know need to do a system update... how do i do a update

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    ok on your home menu look for the little button with the wii sybol click on it.Go to system config. and scroll to pg 3 and go to system update.

Hey Presto
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    check your mail from Nintendo, and in the bottom right you will see update. press A on it and it will start.

It will take a while, so wait.

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

amazing how nintendo can't find a better more permanent way to show people how to do this on the shopping channel or some other place. MENOS PUTNOS NINTENDO

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    what r u talking about?! It's in the message they send u! It can't be much easier than that!!!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

WiiChat Member hellbentformaiden's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    what r u talking about?! It's in the message they send u! It can't be much easier than that!!!
    easy buddy, hes prolly new to the wii, dont give him a hard time. everybody has moments of stupidity, you just have to realize that you do it too sometimes.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    use the search bar..

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    no i'm not new. i've had wii since the hour it came out. thak you. NEWBS.

I'm simply stating that if you didnt catch the message when nintendo sends it out... its near impossible to ever figure out you missed something... unless you are on here that is. I mean it'd be much more productive to just put a couple new pages in the shop channel. 1 page with sub pages dedicated to the Opera channel, how to dl, whats coming later... Then another channel with sub channels explaining how to dl the worthless EVC channel and what its all about.

i'm in here with a bunch of ignants. Not everyone sits on their computers waiting begging for Wii update info. So the average joe... its easy to miss... its just not that logical a way to accomplish updates... 1 notice then your left in the dark.

so SHADAP up there.

will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricistSoldier
    no i'm not new. i've had wii since the hour it came out. thak you. NEWBS.

I'm simply stating that if you didnt catch the message when nintendo sends it out... its near impossible to ever figure out you missed something... unless you are on here that is. I mean it'd be much more productive to just put a couple new pages in the shop channel. 1 page with sub pages dedicated to the Opera channel, how to dl, whats coming later... Then another channel with sub channels explaining how to dl the worthless EVC channel and what its all about.

i'm in here with a bunch of ignants. Not everyone sits on their computers waiting begging for Wii update info. So the average joe... its easy to miss... its just not that logical a way to accomplish updates... 1 notice then your left in the dark.

so SHADAP up there.
    What's an "ignant"?

Anyway... I don't sit on here all day. Look at my post count, and I have been on here since before I got the Wii and I had it within 15mins of release. Don't tell me I sit here and beg Nintendo for update info. I merely came home from work and there was a message on my Wii waiting for me. Obviously YOUR the one that read about it and tried to download the channel before you recieved a message from Nintendo and then you have the nerve to have a sook about it!!!

Who's the noob now? Bitch.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Ads