LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by hulliechrisp
    unggoy, i'm interested if it's still available...i'm new to the forum and tried to PM, but it said i don't have access? anyway, like i said if you still have an extra one you're looking to get rid of, i'll buy it.

thanks
    I still have em both for sale bud. You can email me at lethalnfs@gmail.com if you really want it.

|Losing Faith Nintendo| LyricistSoldier's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    Just as title states. I have 2 new systems that I bought at Target about 2hrs ago. I am selling each for $300 plus $15 for shipping. All payments are to be done through PayPal. If you are interested please PM me.

So... Lethal..

You are a FOOL for posting those reciepts!

You'll now find that due to your ignorance of posting them you have released the wii serial numbers to the world wide web.. that means they are now registered to someone unknown to you. No registration bonuses, no new straps, as far as all that stuff goes... its as good as useless to you now.

So yea... dont buy those wii's. They're registration value have been compromised.

Hopefully no ones done that to you yet.. and if you registered them yourself and are selling them, boo to you, cuz that sucks for whoever buys them.

PS BEARS SUCK!
    will trade wii for 360 elite yep its happend 360 owns wii ALREADY
    OH... and take that plastic guitar controller if you have one n shove it up yer

Member #
    Friends
    4222-8114-5634-8089
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal
    God are your going to be broke when you grow up.
    I won't comment on the issue...but I don't think something like that will make someone 'broke'...I think someones job has a lot to do with that....I plan on making $300,000 a year and I don't think I'll be broke when I grow up...how I purchase things won't really have too much of a weight, unless I read your comment wrong.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LyricistSoldier
    So... Lethal..

You are a FOOL for posting those reciepts!

You'll now find that due to your ignorance of posting them you have released the wii serial numbers to the world wide web.. that means they are now registered to someone unknown to you. No registration bonuses, no new straps, as far as all that stuff goes... its as good as useless to you now.

So yea... dont buy those wii's. They're registration value have been compromised.

Hopefully no ones done that to you yet.. and if you registered them yourself and are selling them, boo to you, cuz that sucks for whoever buys them.

PS BEARS SUCK!
    LoL he is a wiitard!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Worshipper of the Wii bellydancebabe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5556-9082-9224-7300
    bleh - stupid scalpers. If you don't want the system for you, leave it on the shelf for someone to buy who actually does want it.

Dumb move posting the registration codes, doubt anyone will want the units now they're registration compromised.
    Last edited by bellydancebabe; 02-16-2007 at 10:18 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    As someone said earlier in this thread about this forum losing members the main reason for that is, NOOBS they all start the same thread about 2 days after one with the exact same news or question. They dont use the search bar and people are getting sick of it. END of rant. As you were people.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    4683-8466-6765-2704
    Quote Originally Posted by bellydancebabe
    bleh - stupid scalpers. If you don't want the system for you, leave it on the shelf for someone to buy who actually does want it.

Dumb move posting the registration codes, doubt anyone will want the units now they're registration compromised.
    I swear all you guys do is crap on threads. This forums sucks because you kids cant just follow rules.

If you dont want to buy one then dont post. Are you kids that stupid that you dont understand? You think I care that you dont like scalpers? Im only making $30 on each. Get bent if you dont like it. All of you.

Member #
    Friends
    4222-8114-5634-8089
    its not scalpers who I think are dumb...its the people who buy from them. If someone is willing to pay more money than I think something is worth and I would rather have the money than the item, why wouldn't I sell something?

Member #
    Friends
    On ps3 launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 9ps3s
    On wii launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 23 wiis

I had purchased a entire shipment from sears they had 6 ps3s and 12wiis. I had talked and became frendly with the manager on duty that morning slid him 200dollars and bought them. Reserved systems from multiple gamestops,ebgames, etc under fake names. I then paid mothers to get a ticket in line and make their kids also buying their ticket and still having one from themself. I ended up making 30k after every transaction. I am no longer allowed at target or best buy but thats a small price. For 2 months i was at gamestop every morning for ups, walmart in the afternoon, bestbuy at night and i stood in parking lots pitching them til cops were called which was multiple times. I didnt feel bad because yes i did the work and your getting a product.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DSEZ
    On ps3 launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 9ps3s
    On wii launch before 24hrs after midnight i had in my posession 23 wiis

I had purchased a entire shipment from sears they had 6 ps3s and 12wiis. I had talked and became frendly with the manager on duty that morning slid him 200dollars and bought them. Reserved systems from multiple gamestops,ebgames, etc under fake names. I then paid mothers to get a ticket in line and make their kids also buying their ticket and still having one from themself. I ended up making 30k after every transaction. I am no longer allowed at target or best buy but thats a small price. For 2 months i was at gamestop every morning for ups, walmart in the afternoon, bestbuy at night and i stood in parking lots pitching them til cops were called which was multiple times. I didnt feel bad because yes i did the work and your getting a product.
    WOW..... did you sell them on ebay too. Gosh 23 wiis
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads