Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7481-0063-9618-2227

Wii is good..but...

It's only a few months into the wii and so far its pretty good, good games, gameplay and all that but what if Nintendo messes up bigtime by making the Wii into a toy? The gamecube was considered more of a kids play thing then a Gaming Console considering it didn't have enough serious games and online play. Think of the Xbox with Halo. Serious game, seriously popular system. If Nintendo just comes out with the same old Mario kart, Mario, Zelda, it won't be that amazing. They made a good system now i say make some good games with good online play and maybe a few more M rated games. (More then the Gamecube at least)
    ~!WII!~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Games I own: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast (EEEW), Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Games I Want/Am Getting: Mario Kart.

Member #
    Friends
    i'm sure most of us will agree with that.

Member #
    Friends
    7140-1840-9825-0503
    I concur.
    My Wii Number: 7140 1840 9825 0503

Member #
    Friends
    I think M rated games are stupid.

I play a game for fun not violence.

There will be a new Nintendo series called Disaster: Day of Crisis. Looks cool. Also there will be No More Heros, Projct H.A.M.M.E.R. Red Steel 2, Metroid Prime 3, and many other games to fit your stupid violent needs, so stop complaining!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    I think M rated games are stupid.

I play a game for fun not violence.

There will be a new Nintendo series called Disaster: Day of Crisis. Looks cool. Also there will be No More Heros, Projct H.A.M.M.E.R. Red Steel 2, Metroid Prime 3, and many other games to fit your stupid violent needs, so stop complaining!
    thats your opinion buddy. why don't you calm down. just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're stupid.

Member #
    Friends
    0496-9037-0480-5253
    yea i would have to agree with you, Nintendo has to continue to raise the bar, bringing to the table new and innovative interaction with other gamers to set it apart from PS and XBOX. I believe the wii would be prosperous in file sharing, but just a P2P channel, Nintendo is partially using this P2P communication with picture sharing and such but this application can be taken to far higher levels. They just have to expand their minds and give us something to be real excited about to make everyone want to go out and buy a wii

Console number: 0496903704805253

PM if you add me please

Member #
    Friends
    To wish for games to be violent and and M is stupid. You should like to the game for the story and the fun factor, not for how much blood is spilt. Not that I have something against M ratings and it's not that I don't want them to go come to Wii, but M games shouldn't make a console... that's not right. I'm just 14 and many M games I can't get... that's ONE of the reason I got Wii. I know Xbox 360's great games are all M and I hope Wii has some variety.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    The thing with the Wii is, it is not anything like the Gamecube. I've heard that it is similar because the graphics are somewhat the same, but I've seen some games look mighty nice, better then what Gcube could pull off. The games are also different for the Wii because it has a lot more games for older kids. It seemed on the Gcube there was a lot of good games early, then they started to get childish after that and only had a older games come out every few months. The Wii doesnt seem to be doing this as it has plans for a lot of "older" games in the future, not to mention a lot of returning titles from NIntendo's past and a hell of a lot of games that are fun. I personally like M games and RE4 was sick on gcube. I dont however think we need m games to make a system good.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    how about homersfan's sig? (sadness incase he changes it)

Member #
    Friends
    7481-0063-9618-2227
    I'm not saying this because i necessarily like violent games. But if Nintendo brought some few good online shooters it would be nice is all I'm saying and the gamecube was pretty bad becuase of not enough good games to back it up. The Xbox and PS2 have tons of games while Nintendo Gamecube had Mario Sunshine, Zelda, and a few other good games. Make a lot more NEW games not based on the games from the 70's then it would be a lot better
    ~!WII!~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Games I own: Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast (EEEW), Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Games I Want/Am Getting: Mario Kart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads