Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    Ryzl why would you like the ps3 more? let me guess..violent not kiddie games? well guess what? the Wii is perfect for you then..who said it has kiddie games only? it has exclusive violent games coming out: Disaster Day of Crisis, Heatseeker, Manhunt 2, Forever Blue, No More Heroes, Thorn, Escape From Bug Island, Midnight, Orb, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Sadness, Raid Over the River, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Samurai Slash and many more and not to mention: The Godfather Blackhand Edition, Scarface the World is Yours, Harker, Medal of Honor Vanguard and Airborne, Prince of Persia Rival Swords, Mr. D Goes to Town, 100 Bullets and others..so stop whining and get a Wii, kid!

PS: there's a lot of adult games available for the Wii right now if you didn't know: Call of Duty 3, Far Cry Vengeance, Red Steel, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, etc. believe it or not Nintendo is doing lots of new adult projects for the Wii, so obviously it's the best time for a violent kid like you to own a Wii, so do a research next time and don't call it a kid's toy, kid
    Last edited by Axtlar; 02-20-2007 at 10:05 AM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It is up to you. I have both the Wii and PS3. I found that the Wii is more popular when I have regular guests over, it is easy to pick up and play and it is more of a party game system. However, if I have a gamer friend over, we typically jump on the PS3 and duke it out on Fight Night, Call of Duty or Resistance, because of its superior graphics and depth of controls.
    Last edited by Hondan; 02-20-2007 at 10:50 AM.
    Sony PS3 120GB with Fedora Core 5 * Nintendo Wii * Sony PSP * Sony PS2 * 2x Sony KDSXBR1 R50 50 inch 1080p displays *

5x Dell P4 Optiplex GX280 * Dell Centrino Inspiron 600m * Dell dual Xeon Precision Workstation 690 * Mac Dual processor G5 * TabletKiosk EO

New Addition (2/28/2007): Dell Core Duo Inspiron XPS M1710

Ads